🌸~||Chapter 15||~🌸

~Chapter 15~
"Introducing the news"
---

🌸⚠️!Small warnings!⚠️🌸
This chapter contains...
Language
Bad spelling,
Bad grammer,
Boy x Boy,
Lbgt,
Muichiro x Tanjiro

I meant to post yesterday but uh I completely forgot for some reason so here is a new chapter :)

-----
Muichiro's pov
-----

I looked at Yuichiro, for once in a while he smiled, to be honest, I was not watching out for Yuichiro as much, because I thought he could do it himself since he always said he could, but knowing he's afraid on some things I also have to take my part and make sure nothing happens to him. I opened a window and watched as a butterfly flew into the room and landed on the boys finger as he smiled again and I looked at the time. It was not that late, I was glad that I get the chance to spend time with Yuichiro. A nurse came in, delivering food and then Yuichiro looked at the food and seem to wit until the nurse left and then said, "This looks gross"

Now that's the Yuichiro I know.

"Says the one who has not shower in like 2 weeks!"

"Oh your right I probably smell."

"At least I smell fresher then you" he rolled his eyes at my comment and the other two, being Genya and Tanjiro laughed. "So Yuichiro instead of eating what do you want to do?" Yuichiro shrugged his shoulders and then out randomly the door bursted open and we're met with our parents and our mom ran in and cringed into Yuichiro. "Mom?! Dad?!" We both yelled and then my mother cried into Yuichiro as he patted her back gently.

"I thought I lost my son!" She cried out and my father hugged me tightly and I hugged back and smiled. Tanjiro and Genya felt awkward just in here but I don't blame them, my parents turned to the two and my father walked over Tanjiro and looked down and I walked over to him and held Tanjiro's hand and cleared my throat. "Dad, mom, I'm dating Kamado Tanjiro.." I said, ready for something to get flashed back at me with disapproval. "I-What?!" My mother yelled and stepped back a little.

"I thought you were gonna date the other Kamado, um..Nezuko right? But if your interested with Tanjiro that's perfectly fine, our family has many history with that family and it should stay that way.." I smiled knowing my dad won't stop talking about the history between the Tokito and Kamado family. My mother ran over and hugged me and Tanjiro and said, "I'm so happy my son won't die alone!" Yuichiro snorted and I rolled my eyes at him.

"Oh yeah! Yuichiro and Genya are dating!" Yuichiro and Genya turned red and my parents turned to them and asked, "are there any more surprises? Yuichiro got off the bed and had trouble at first since it's been two weeks, he probably forgot how to walk correctly.

Which sounds very wrong not gonna lie..

Genya helped him and then Yuichiro yelled, "We are not dating!"

"You guys kissing doesn't say otherwise to your point" Tanjiro said and I smirked and Yuichiro glared at us and our parents aligned. Genya also laughed and picked Yuichiro up bringing back onto his bed and Yuichiro pushed him a little, "If I want to walk again might as well try, I been on here for 2 weeks!" He said and I guess he had a point.

----

It's been a week and eventually Yuichiro was discharged from the hospital and is his normal self again, which is his bitchy self as usual. I then began writing in my journal about what's going on lately and then got a text from someone, and that someone being Kanao. I got her number a week ago because I became sort of friends with her during lunch.

----

Kanao:
Muichiro, may I talk to you near the school gates right now?

Muichiro:
It's like almost 9:00 p.m are you sure? You don't want to wait till tomorrow or Monday?

Kanao:
There is something I want to get off my chest

Muichiro:
Okay, I'll come

Kanao:
Thank you Muichiro! Your the best! :D

----

I was confused but I didn't care and I got up already, put my shoes Ina ND snuck out the house since everyone is sleeping and I guess it still counts right? Kinda not really. I then looked around and turned my flashlight on to see since it was so dark. Eventually I made it to the school grounds and found Kanao there, her hair was down and she seemes a little upset. I hoped she is alright.

"Hey Muichiro...how is your night so far?"

"Alright, is everything alright? You wanted to get something off your chest."

"Yes there is something wrong... You see I liked Tanjiro for quite a while now and since he rejected me I couldn't help but have a feeling he had a crush on you, and I was correct. Sure it's fair since you knew him longer and your perfect in your own way and I feel like if we did date it would not work out...my point is, I was wondering if there was anyway to break out friendship."

"You don't want to be friends with Tanjiro? Why?"

"I don't want to be in your guys way and if I still like him I feel like I will just become a bother to you and...well..you know the rest..."

"Sure I get jealous easily... it's true but...Tanjiro loves you as a friend before we dated and sometimes now he always talked about how much if an amazing friend you and I think you shouldn't throw that role away just because I'm dating him and you like him. Sure it would be a little awkward but even if that's the case I don't care! It shouldn't matter!"

Kanaos eyes lit up and she was shocked at the comment I made to her and she said, "I can see why Tanjiro loves you so much, from the time I knew him he wouldn't stop talking about you.." I blushed a little and turned around and she laughed a little.

"A match made it heaven!"

---
"Kanao and Muichiro became friends at a trip to the arcade a week ago from the present timeline."

---

🌸🌷~Thanks for Reading~🌷🌸
Word count: 1072