🌸~||Chapter 3||~🌸

~Chapter 3~
"The two are similar"
---

🌸⚠️!Small warnings!⚠️🌸
This chapter contains...
Language
Bad spelling,
Bad grammer,
Boy x Boy,
Lbgt,
Muichiro x Tanjirou..

Legitly listening to "Moment" by lildeath while writing this 😂😂

-----
Muichiro's pov
-----

As Tanjiro grabbed my chin, pulling me closer I could feel my heart rate raise, my face was probably as red as a tomato by now. "Um...! I know! Just zoned out that's all!" I managed to say and he smiled and let go, that kinda made me sad not gonna lie... "Alright then! I'm gonna go now, see you around, Muichiro.." the way he says my name is perfect to me. As he walked away Yuichiro came over and said in his cold tone of voice as usual,

"Had fun kissing your Romeo?"

"H-HUH?! KISSING?! WE WEREN'T KISSING!"

"Yeesh! I know that! Just looked like it from my angle! Just messing with you, it's my job as the older brother."

"Yeah! By a few minutes! It's my job to annoy you!"

"And you do it by showing your face every day." We have the same face what the fuck are you talking about?! As we kept walking Yuichiro kept telling me about random shit I was not even listening to.

I just couldn't get Tanjiro out of my mind on eailer it just felt strange the way he was touching my face, sure when we were younger whenever I got hurt he would always offer to treat me and touch me whenever I was hurt at but this time it felt different. It's as if he wanted to do something more then just touch my cheek. I didn't want to get my hopes up like I already did back there. I tried not to hunk about it and I snapped back into reality when Yuichiro bumped into someone and fell.

"Yuichiro! Are you alright?!" I yelled and Yuichiro himself said out loud, "What the fuck?! Watch where your... going..." Yuichiro seemed like he zoned out as he looked up and I looked up as well. It was Genya who he bumped into. Genya was a 4th year student, I interacted with him a few times from the time I knew him. Him and Yuichiro are very similar.

Like really similar, they both kinda scare me.

"Apologies Yuichiro, you need a hand?" Genya lend his hand out for Yuichiro which is something he does not normally do and Yuichiro.... BLUSHED?! Someone pinch me I must be dreaming..."Thank you..." Yuichiro said in more of a shy voice and Genya lifted him up and said "I'll see you around maybe?" Yuichiro slowly nodded and Genya waved him goodbye and Yuichiro shyly waved. His face was red, I was shocked on what I just saw..

This gave me a opportunity, to tease my older brother..

"Yuichiroo~Your blushing~"

"Huh?! Me blushing?! You must be seeing things! I'm not blushing! I don't even like him!"

"When did I say you like him huh?"

"Muichiro shut the fuck up! I don't like him! Not one bit!"

"Surrre~ whatever you say~" I poked him and he looked pissed, it's quite obvious on what's going on here. "Yuichiro and Genya! Sitting In a tree! K-I-S-" I was cut off by Yuichiro grabbed my neck and told me, "If you try to finish that sentence I will-" Yuichiro was cut off when Nezuko walked in and looked around and yelled, "Hey let him go Yuichiro! What's going on?! Let's solve this with peace, and do it before a staff member arrives!"