🌸~||Chapter 6||~🌸

~Chapter 6~
"Jealousy?"
---

🌸⚠️!Small warnings!⚠️🌸
This chapter contains...
Language
Bad spelling,
Bad grammer,
Boy x Boy,
Lbgt,
Muichiro x Tanjirou..

I need to update my oneshot book, because I have not updated a certain oneshot in a while. It's almost done.

-----
Tanjiro's pov
-----

"A DATE?!" Zenitsu yelled as he spat out his food towards Inosuke, probably on purpose. "That's what I said..." I repeated myself last sentence and then Zenitsu smiled, "Aww congrats! I hope everything goes well for you guys! You know my first date was terrible.." Me and Inosuke looked at each other. "You been on a date?" We both said at the same time. "Are you guys serious right now? I told you back in middle school...during 8th grade?" I shrugged my shoulders.

"Anyways! Good luck on your date Tanjiro, where are you even taking him? Somewhere romantic or something?" Honestly I was not really sure for a little bit, "Maybe that restaurant Atleast 20 minutes away from our school. I heard good reviews on it!" Zenitsu again smiled and Inosuke left to go throw his food away, atleast his least favorite. I stood up and bumped into Kanao and then she turned to me and said, "Oh dear! I'm sorry Tanjiro! I was not watching where I was going!"

Kanao suddenly began brushing off my sleeve in where she bumped to me on and I said, "it's fine Kanao, really.." She smiled at me and said, "Alright then! I'ma go with Aoi! I'll see you around!" I then threw my tray away and then walked by a wall and then heard and saw Muichiro and Kanao speaking to each other, I hid beside it and I'm not usually nosy, but I never seen the two talk to each other, and Muichiro looked pissed as well.

"Why were you touching Tanjiro? Did you hurt him or something?" Muichiro started and Kanao looked suprised at the sudden questioned, "W-What? It's not like I hurt him! I bumped into him on accident while trying to find Aoi! He said he was fine so everything is okay! By the way have you seen Aoi?" Muichiro walked closer to her, backing her against the wall. "I don't have time for that shit, I don't care for the way you act around him...do you like him?" I was speechless on what I was hearing.

"I did like him since middle School, but recently he didn't return my feelings and since then I've been attempting to move on and I believe it's working... I'm sorry for making you upset Muichiro..but please don't get mad! I know you knew each other since you were kids and would hate to lose him but I don't want you to get mad at me for attempting to be his friend and have our relationship to how it was before..." Muichiro looked suprised at her words and nodded, bowing down a little, "I'm Sorry for making you feel that way...I don't know how it happened I just...felt like there was something about you and him that made me feel...upset or something.."

"That's called Jealousy Muichiro... it's a normal feeling. You could jealous of me being around Tanjiro and talking to him in a way you didn't like...oh! You like Tanjiro as well don't you?" Muichiro blushed red and so did I and Muichiro tried to cover it up, "N-No! I don't like him! Sure there are many things they I could be jealous of, but he is just a friend that's all!" I felt like I just got heartbroken at the last sentence. "I didn't mean to assume! But just saying you have many signs of having a crush on Tanjiro, don't be afraid to admit it.

When Kanao left to go hunt for Aoi, Muichiro all a sudden caught me and was surprised and embarrassed and I had the same reaction, "Were you spying on us?!" I shook my head, "No I wasn't! I was just passing by that's all!"

"I believe you Tanjiro...I was just messing around!" He laughed and I blushed at his laugh and smile combined. I fucking love this boy... I'm so glad I met him.

But sometimes I wonder what were to happen if Nezuko nerve met him..sure maybe we would have ran into each other at some point because we been going to the same school for years. But what if he never moved here...what things turn out differently? Would I flam in love with someone else...? I like to to think Muichiro as my soulmate but I'm unsure he likes me back..

"Actually Muichiro...I did hear quite a lot of you and Kanao's conversation.." I admitted to everything and then Muichiro looked up and his face turned red again, he looked so cute..."I-It's not what it seems!" I smiled, I guess it wouldn't hurt to mess around with him for a little right? "So your not jealous~?" I teased and walked closer to him and he backed away a little. "Uh! No I'm not! I-I don't like you like that!" He turned away and I grabbed his cheek to make him face me.

"Then why were you upset at Kanao for touching me?" I asked and he was stunned a little, as if he did not think of a response to defend himself. "It's nothing! Just envied her skills and talents that's all!" I looked him in the eye and admired it for a minute, a beautiful shade of green and blue combined.."Understand this Muichiro...your perfect and talented in your own way, if you think that you can't master some of her skills then think of the things you can master that she can't..."

"But she has mastered almost everything...she is an example of a perfect soul, and she doesn't even realize it and it just bothers me!" I moved my face closer to his and then said, "She can't master your beautiful smile...she can't master the fact you are a beautiful soul..." He blushed red and I leaned down to his forehead..and,

"Remember that alright

"Remember that alright..?"

🌸🌷~Thanks for Reading~🌷🌸
Word count: 1,041