Chapter 9: "Lust of The Flesh"

TIME: 00:00 A

TIME: 00:00 A.M
LOCATION: Germany. Báthory Mengele's private island.

NOTE: This chapter takes place during Báthory's honeymoon, expanding on the part where they have sex. And it takes place before Báthory finds out Severin has learned about her private island.

After the initiation of Elijah Junior in the ranks of the Freemasons, and the dark union between Báthory and Elijah; it was time...
To consummate their love...

Báthory was in a secret chamber. She turned the hidden surveillance cameras to record the sexual act that would occur between her and her fresh husband. She would want to have her first sexual experience recorded. To be kept in her personal records. Something she would fantasize about until the end of her days.

She got out of the secret compartment, and went back to Elijah.

Elijah was waiting for her in the bed in a vertical position. He got up and both of them started kissing each other. Their tongues filled with saliva met the other's mouth. They did this for three minutes.
She put his arms around his head and her legs around his waist. He grabbed her butt cheeks with hands and pinned her against a wall. Then they kissed for another three minutes. Báthory turned around and let Elijah put his right hand on her covered breast. He kissed her neck while rubbing her unexposed vagina with his left hand. At the same time he was sucking on her both ears-each one at a turn. They did this for five minutes.
"Yes. Yes. Yes. I enjoy it, my love!"
"But now let's make things more spicy!"

Báthory turned at Elijah and was giving him another deep kiss!
She helped him remove his Kommando kevlar armor; then his shirt, followed by his t-shirt! All the way down to his legs.
She was kissing his neck this time around while touching his phallic region with her right hand for two minutes.
She bent her left ear to his chest and heard the pulse of his heart beating.
"Your blood is getting turbulent, dear. Let's quicken up the pace.", she said it lustfully with a smile on her face.
She began kissing his nipples.
"Ah... It feels... So... Good.", he was moaning now.

After two minutes of playing with his nipples; she reached down to his lower side of the body. She removed his kevlar, and reached for his green pants. Elijah let her take them off. Next his underwear.
She put her hands on his scrotum.
Elijah suddenly felt her playing with his balls for two minutes.
He was moaning with a smile on his face.
Next, a strong grip was on his penis. He saw her holding it in her right hand.

(I can't believe it! I am having sex with such a milf like her! And now she's about to suck me dry!)

He closed his eyes.
Nothing happened.
"Hey, what made you stop?", he asked.
"Did I do something wrong?", he looked disappointed.

She was looking at his dick, appreciating it.
"No. No. No."
"You got it all wrong, love."
"You see, I want this to be a special night for both of us. One that would remain etched in our minds and hearts forever."
"I don't want, JUST, to have sex with you here."
"I want to DROWN you in PLEASURE."