Chapter 6: "Sound of Freedom"

TIME: 18:00 P

TIME: 18:00 P.M

LOCATION: Germany. Berlin.

"So, sir. What should we do now?" , Leviathan asked Severin.

Severin looked at the Brimstone superior:
"Call Brimstone Central Headquarters and tell them to back off and leave me, Rayne, Jasmine-and all my friends alone. We mean no harm."

Job's superior made the call. Unfortunately they would not comply with his request.

"Are you gonna kill me now? Please, don't!", he screamed begging for mercy.

"Relax, superior. We shall not kill you. We'll just drop your ass somewhere convenient. From there your buddies can pick you up. I'm sure they are very happy to meet you."

"NO! Please, do not! I am willing to do anything! They are gonna kill me! Have clemency, gentleman!", the superior pleaded.
Severin sighed. Sometimes he hated the dual nature in Man.

"Alright. Alright."
"Welcome in our team, superior."
"Don't make yourself too cozy."

The superior gave him a grateful smile.
"What's your name, if I may ask?"

"It's Simon Friedrich."

"Nice to meet you, Simon. We are-"
"Well, you already know who we are."

Simon took his beret off in respect and remorse for what he did to Job.
"I want to say that I am very sorry, mister Job Lazarus. For what I have done to you. I did not mean it. Honest. I swear on my life."

"What's done is done. There's no turning back now. If I were to look in the past I made mistakes too-like thinking all monsters out there are here to bite you-and then gunning them all down in cold blood; regardless if they were small or not."
Simon nodded and he was relieved that Job was able to forgive him.

While Job and his superior were conversing with one another about their backgrounds; Severin-due to his enhanced sense bestowed upon him from Beliar's unholy parts-he couldn't help but hear the cries of several children in the distance below them on the relatively empty streets.

They were crying for help:
SAVE US! SAVE US! THEY'RE GONNA KILL US!

Suddenly Leviathan stopped in the air. His wings flap while in a still position.
"Sir, there's a strange ice cream looking van with shady people. They are all fully dressed in black. We MUST help those poor kids!"