Chapter 3-Part 1: Principalities of Darkness

TIME: 08:00 A

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

TIME: 08:00 A.M

"Alright. I guess we have arrived at our destination.", Severin said to Rayne and her children. "Behold, the Christos Shield fraternity."

"Baruch Haba Hashem Adonai, beloved brethren and sisters.", one of the agents added.
"Baruch Haba Hashem Adonai, as well.", Severin replied back with the same words.
"Wait, what the hell are you two talking about you two, guys?", Jasmine asked dumb folded.
"They're talkin' in the Hebrew language. It's a welcoming saying or something like it.", Elijah added to the conversation.
"Precisely. I see your knowledge completes for your lack of supernatural gifts. I was right to listen to Rayne's suggestion to bring you in with us. In this mission we need more than brawn. We require intellect as well."
"I have never heard of you. Still, I love your suits, guys. They make you so... 'MYSTERIOUS' ", Rayne complimented their appearance.

They wore white robes clad in golden armors. And their faces were protected by crimson colored metallic masks.
"Assume. Black haired woman. Mission. No idea twins.", one of them added.
These particular agents have yet to learn the entirety of English vocabulary and grammar language.
"Ahem, what? No, 'sir'. This 'WOMAN' is my daughter. I am a dhampir."
"Dahmpir!? Yimach shmo! Ben zona!", one of them shouted at Severin and loaded his pistol aiming at all four of them.
Rayne and Jasmine readied their blades, "Hey, the fuck is wrong with you!?", Jasmine exclaimed.
"Severin, what the hell did I say?...", Rayne assumed a combat stance. Severin interfered in the middle of them and started talking in Hebrew again.

"Lower your weapons. All of you.", he pointed at both parties with his open palms.

The Christos Shield agents cooled off and resumed their peaceful posture.
"What's their problem, Severin?", Jasmine asked.
"Ahem,", Severin mildly coughed,"I might have left out some details about you, Rayne."
"Sev-..."
"You see, these ancient agents of Good have been in a fierce and ruthless battle with the Illuminati and their predecessors the Phoenician Canaanites. They hate anything that has to do with things related to evil, regardless of its nature. These men are extremely 'racist' towards your 'kind' to put it in simpler terms. You better leave out the fact that you have Nephilim blood running in your veins next time we run into them."
Rayne retracted her blades. Jasmine followed her example.
"Fine. I guess these guys are no different than Brimstone."
"With one exception. They have no idea who you are. We must earn their trust before you tell the whole world who you really are."
"Yeah. Yeah. I get it.", Rayne said to him.

In total there were three agents; and two of them serving as pilots for Rayne and Jasmine's latest model planes branded 'Appolyon 666'.

"Cool. So where are these futuristic paperplanes?", Jasmine asked sarcastically.
"Gentlemen...?", Severin added.
One of the agents pressed a button on his bracelet revealing the camouflaged flying vehicles.
"Wow! So they're invisible. That's so cool, man!", Jasmine said, "I think I'm gonna have another smoke."
Severin saw what Jasmine was trying to do and stopped her. "You might want to leave it for another time. These people consider your habit a wickedness and an upfront before God."
Jasmine sighed,"Oh, for fuck's sake. Really? Can't even smoke? Man, I'm so glad they go with mom. I couldn't stay a day with these guys. I can't stand them."
Severin showed her the 'No-No' finger gesture,"They may not speak English fluently. But they can understand it."
"Oh... Whatever!", Jasmine scoffed at him.

BloodRayne 3: Judgement Dayजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें