Part 2 Chapter 3: Quarreler's Pass

I'm cowboyalchemist on Discord. Due to a new policy on the server, I had to change my username. Come on over if you want to chat and talk about ideas. If you want an invite to join my discord server, you only have to ask me.

AN: to the people who have been asking me when I'll update, I want you to know that you are scum and I hate being asked that question. I've heard it so many times in my career as a writer when I'm just trying to get through my life with school or work. It make me feel like I'm being rushed to do something when I'm trying to do something else and it doesn't make me feel good to be asked that anymore.

So, please, don't ask me when I will be updating any story!

Thank you

After their battle with the Night Feeder, the journey to Newtopia began surprisingly uneventfully and pleasantly peaceful. Hop Pop drove Bessie at a slow pace as Frank and Anne sat with him. The Hispanic boy sat in the middle, the old frog sat on his left, and the girl he liked sat on his right. The road they were on took them along a narrow path formed into the edges of giant mountains. Craved out by frogs long ago that used the pass.

Seeing how they wouldn't be going any faster, Anne took the opportunity to check the map. "Hey, looks like we're almost halfway to Newtopia, HP," she said. Prompting Frank to lean in close to her to get a look.

"Yep, we're making good time," said the old frog. "Before you know it, we'll be in. Newtopia."

Frank smiled as he leaned back on the seat. "I gotta say, after the Night Feeder, this trip has been much smoother than I thought it'd be," he said.

"Yep!"

Anne leaned back with Frank. Together, they smiled and stared at the clouds passing over their heads. However, it wasn't all great, and the Thai girl began to point this out when she said, "But, the one thing I'd change...."

"The only thing I'd change...." Hop Pop trailed off. Knowing that if he continued his sentence, he would be interrupted by two certain family members.

"Stop pushing me!"

"NO! You stop pushing ME!"

"...Is that." Frank finished Hop Pop's sentence the moment Sprig and Polly were heard fighting for the hundredth time today. His right eye twitched as he and the others with him were forced to sit and listen to the two kids fighting.

"Get that stupid stuff out of my face!" Polly yelled.

"Well, sorry for showing you all this cool moss I found!" Sprig said back to her. The Hispanic boy then heard the sound of Polly punching her brother.  "Ow! What was that for?"

"I saw a punch bug! Punch bug!" Polly hit him again.

"For the last time, I'm not playing punch bu...." Sprig was interrupted when Polly hit him again. "Ow!"

Frank groaned and placed his hands on his face. His head was pounding from the constant fighting that had been going on for the past few days. What started as a small argument over God knows what turned into back-to-back fights over the stupidest things. They would fight over what game piece they wanted to play, what seasoning to put on their food, and what tourist attractions to visit. When one argument was over, another would start over how the other was breathing.

That's not an exaggeration.

"Two weeks of non-stop arguing," Frank said, moaning in anguish. "I don't know how much I can take!"

"Tell me about it. It's starting to wear on me," Anne said, digging into her ear with her pinky.

"At least they're keeping it in the fwagon this time," Hop Pop said.