Lose Me Again

Chapter 32: Lose Me Again

This chapter is based more on Elena's point of view.

"You left me, Tucker. You left me. I've loved you with all of me" she closed her eyes as she remembered how much she used to love and want him. "I begged you, I pledded. I was ready to sacrifice my every happiness for you just to keep you in my life but what did I get in process? Huh? Pain, hurt, abandonment, insult" she says as she broke down on her own words.

Tucker had his puppy face on. "I know. I know. I'm sorry. Okay? Elena. I'm truly sorry. I never meant to hurt you. I was distracted and lost and thought I could live without you but I was so wrong" he said as he dared to get close to her but Elena backed away.

"It's too late, Tuck. I can't. I'm in a relationship with Stefan Salvatore." She said looking away from him.

"Only Relationship? You're telling me you are not in love with him?" He asked as he tilted his head. Elena scoffed. "You know that's not what I meant. I love being around him. He cares about me and I care about him" she said looking straight at him. Tucker licked his lip. "Caring and loving are two different things" he said fidgeting his fingers.

The truth was Elena had a plan to confess that she was in love with Stefan. She even prepared herself to say it to him on their date night. But this whole Tucker coming back to her ruined it. Her heart was screaming to tell Tucker right on his face that she only loved Stefan. Only loved Stefan.

"I can prove it to you, you don't love him. Deep down a part of you still are in love with me." He was walking near her. Elena didn't move this time.

"No" her mind said but her mouth didn't. "I can make you remember what we used to have. I can bring you all those feelings again, the chemistry, the touch, the slow breathing" he said as he stroked Elena's face. Elena was consumed by him. It was like he swallowed her. She wanted to run away from him. From his grip. A very sudden disgust came on her when he touched her cheeks. Why was he touching her like that? He had no right to do that again. Only Stefan had the right. Why wasn't she protesting?

Before she could think any further, Tucker pressed his lips against her as he kissed her softly. Elena winched in disgust as she was about to pull her lips away from his, she heard the door open.

XXXXXXXX

It's been a month since Stefan and Elena had a proper conversation. He walked away that night after the whole Tucker thing. She tried to talk to him but he was never there for her to listen. But now, he's here while she has lost herself. She wanted him by her side in every way. He's with her now holding her tight as she heard him trying to get a word out of her. She has gone back to that night, that night when Tucker was saying all the things but she was gone. Her body was there and soul and mind were somewhere else. She's gone to be that girl again.

She can hear Stefan sobbing as he's holding her. She can see the white floor is turning to red as Tucker's blood spreading all over. She hears the siren. Probably it's the ambulance or maybe the police. Who knows!!

XXXXXXXXXX

Stefan already hid the knife away before they took Tucker to the hospital. But soon enough Stefan knew it could never be an accident because police is going to investigate and will know everything. With a lost Elena by Stefan's side, he has changed her clothes and made her sit on the couch. The blood was there because Stefan couldn't clean them up before the help came.

The press is already outside buzzing like bees. Stefan have his hand against his forehead but sighs in relief when he sees Klaus coming in. "Can you handle everything please? I don't know what happened. Elena's not talking. She's in a very bad condition and I'm afraid." Stefan says before Klaus gets a chance to ask anything. Klaus puts his hand on Stefan's back and assures him that he can handle everything.

Elena's sitting on the bed as Stefan walks in. He doesn't know how to help her. Her silent treatment isn't helping either. She can feel his presence but chooses not to say nothing.

She can feel his hands wrap around her belly from behind. "Hey, I'm sorry. I swear, I'll do everything for you. Just tell me what happened?" He says. She close her eyes, let the tears dripping off. This is the time. She is been thirsty for him to be near her. She wanted nothing but him but time has such a weird balance.

He sighs but chooses not to give up. He quickly bends down to face her, put his hands on her knees. "I promise you, Elena, I will do everything for uou. Tell me, tell me. What happened? Why Tucker was here? How did he hurt himself? Just tell me the truth Babe, I'll protect you" he says with her concerned eyes.

Elena remains silent. Few minutes like this, Elena takes a sobby deep breath and makes eye contact with Stefan.

"Tell me" he whispers when he finally sees her movement.
"He attacked me" she says.

Thanks for reading please vote and review