Unexpected Guest

Chapter 29: Unexpected Guest

M rated (skip it if you don't want to read this part)

"Wait, Elena. Slow down" Stefan says with his raspy voice watching Elena on the top, riding him.

Elena have her eyes closed. She's moaning. Her palms are glued to his chest. Stefan have his hands on her hips, holding her close. When she gets her release she rolls over. "On the way around" she commands. Stefan is already trying to calm his breath. He rubs her face "What?" He asks. She wiggles her ass at him. "You heard me" she tells. "Or unless you're tired" she says smirking at him. It hurts Stefan's musclinism. He wastes no time as he takes her from behind.

Both moan together. Elena's hands on the bed board, balancing herself. Stefan forcefully gropes her hair and brings her head back against his neck. It's such a pure bliss. Elena groans. Her hand flies on the back of his neck as she let out moans. Stefan's drives into her more and more.

Elena turns her head a little to capture his lips. She brings his hands on her breasts, squeezing them. Stefan does what she's wishing for. When they get their release, Elena falls on the bed first and then Stefan falls on top of her.

M-rater end

"Okay, old man. You can get off me now" she giggles. She couldn't believe he actually did it for her, took her from behind. It's like taboo in religious vocabulary but she doesn't mind or feel anything wrong to do it. All she wants to have her man on her side. She have had sex before. With a very few men she dated. She fell hard for Tucker but she never knew Stefan would be someone she could ever have in her life. He makes her feel alive. He respects her, values her and the sex.. She never felt like this with Tucker at all. But now the Rebekah confession thing really left her frustrated.

Stefan kisses on her back as he rolls himself over. She gently pets his chest. "What was that for?" He asks gently trying to steady his breath. Elena smiles "I just wanted to have a blast animalistic sex with my very hot boyfriend" she says smirking, circling her finger on his chest.

Stefan laughs. "Oh yeah!" He says pulling her closer to him. They both get under the covers, not really bothering to get dressed. They're too lazy, tired and just had vigorous sex.

Elena puts her head on his chest, sighing. "What are you thinking about?" He asks kissing her head. Elena stays silent, thinking if she should just tell him about the whole Rebekah thing. "Elena" he says again stroking her arm.

Elena nuzzles into his chest more. "I'm just tired. And missing Jenna, Jeremy" she says. She's not lying. She misses her family. Stefan wraps her into his chest more. "We'll go to meet them on the weekend" he says causing Elena to up her head to look at him. "Really?" She asks so excitedly. Stefan chuckles and nods. "But I also want to meet with your family" she says bringing her hands on his chest, resting her chin on them. Stefan closes his eyes. "I don't really have many people to be called my family. Every people that I loved, left me or died." He says sadly. Elena's eyes fall. Stefan notices it, she has also lost so many people like he did. "I've a brother which you already know" he says. Elena nods the shitty brother's back stabber she says to herself. "But I do have a nanny. She's like my second mother. She lives near the area we work. I'll take you to meet her" his face lights up. Elena smiles widely and nods. The way his face lights up that means his nanny is very dear to him. "I'd look forward to meet her" she says getting closer to kiss his lips.

XXXXXXXXXXXXX

"Hey Alex. I need help. Is there any way you could get information of Elena Gilbert from Virginia. I will send her details."

XXXXXXXXXXX

Elena's already in the office, throwing herself in her work. It's a very busy day and there's no way she wants to cross paths with Rebekah. It's forbidden for her right now. She also have this guilty for not telling the truth to Stefan. He deserves to know what Rebekah's really thinks of him. But also she's like his best friend forever. How could he just believe Elena anyway? He would probably take it as a joke and make Elena forget it. This is the only thing Elena dislikes about Stefan. He doesn't take anything seriously at all.

Stefan isn't at office so Elena's now in charge. If Stefan could, he would literally make her the boss but he can't do it, Elena doesn't want it either. It'd be very unprofessional of him to do and the workers already know something's going on between the two of them. Thanks to the media, they already ugly captured her as his mistress.

For some odd reason Elena hasn't crossed paths with Rebekah which is strange. Rebekah isn't also lingering around like she does either. Anyways, she's happy when Stefan texts her saying to wear something pretty because he wants to take her on a date.

XXXXXXXXX

Elena looks at her in the mirror one last time. After satisfying her look, she breaths out. She have a very light make up on. She's wearing a white strapless dress that touched her thighs. She puts her bracelet on her wrist and holds the necklace to wear which Stefan gave her one night they were making love. It made her feel special when he was on top of her, making love to her but then suddenly opened the drawer and put out the necklace. She smiled when she wore it in the moment, he helped her though.

The door bell brings her back to the reality. She wears the necklace in hurry as she runs through the stairs. The bell's continuously ringing. Elena can't help but smile, he's truly eager to take her on this date. "I'm coming" she yells as she runs wearing her high heels.

Elena opens the door widely "You're such a pain in the ass Mr. Sal.." she can't get the chance to finish her words as her words get stuck in her throat when she sees him.

"Hello, Elena" he smirks.

"Tucker" she whispers his name.

Thanks for reading please vote and review.