Caving

Chapter 13: Caving

A/N: Mature Readers Only

Elena groans in her sleep because her head is pounding. It's like someone's been drumming her head nonstop. She wants to stir but she feels a strong pair of arm is holding her. She feels a hard chest against her back.

Her eyes are open widely as she remembers what just happened last night. She is wrapped around her thin white sheet. Her arms are bare and the sheet is from her chest to knees. She looks under the sheet and she sees his arm under her breasts and his fingertips on her righside breast.

She yelps without sound. Did she do it? Gave herself over to him? She closes her eyes shut feeling his hot breath on her back. He's sleeping peacefully she can tell without not looking at him.

She remembers little of their love making night. It's her who led him to sleep with her. She's lost in deep as she tries to remember everything. She was drunk but not drunk enough not to remember anything. She had full sense when she made love to him but why can't she remember anything she asks herself.

Before she can stir she feels his hot lips on her back. He's kissing her back. Elena flinches. It feels really good to be in bed with him. "You're thinking too much" he mumbles on her back. She shivers more as she clutches the sheet between her fingers. He implants butterfly kisses on her back. She close her eyes in response and she makes that early morning groan but in a seductive way encouraging him to do more.

Elena turns herself and brushes her lips on his. It is surprising Stefan thinks. He isn't prepared for this. Elena knows she shouldn't but she can't help herself. Stefan moans into her mouth as she takes the lead by getting on top of him.

They deepening the kiss. Stefan's hand goes down her ass to squeeze. She pulls Stefan's bottom lip and bites it gently. "Aw" Stefan says between his teeth and Elena giggles. She sits on his stomach now. Her legs on both side of his body. She's bare. The sheet is just under her stomach. Stefan swallows seeing Elena on top of him. It's not like he never seen women on top of him. He had Katherine for 20 years but it's different with Elena. She's beautiful, charming, fun, young and most importantly a good human being from heart.

She has a seductive look as she rocks herself. Stefan's mouth is open in response when she starts kissing his jaw to his waxed chest.

"You're not a fan of hairs" she says circling his clean chest. Stefan throws his head deeper on the pillow laughing. Elena leans on and practically lying on him "I love men with hair. It's a turn on" she says biting his earlob. He winces as he rolls themselves over and takes the lead. "I'll keep that in mind" he says with his shallow breathings.

He hungrily kisses her lip. Elena moans. His hands now all over her body. Between kisses he takes off the sheet off her that has barely covered her leaving her exposed and aching for him and roll them over.

He takes both of his hands under her thighs as he pulls them up and wraps them on his waist. Elena shakes a bit of his sudden take on. She's still sore by the thighs. She still can't remember much. Probably she had a rough passionate sex with Stefan that's why her knees are buckling. Stefan's takes his bottom deeper between her legs. Elena cries in pleasure. Her knees are against her chest. She was a cheerleader and she goes to gym so she has a very flexible body which Stefan's appreciating very much.

Stefan kisses her chin to jaw. Elena closes her eyes. She moves her body. Her breaths are raspy and shallow. She picks an eye and sees Stefan going down between her legs. Stefan peaks an eye on her as his tongue goes where she really wants. He has a lustful hunger eye which is scaring Elena like he's going to feast on her now.

They keep making eye contact as he lazily teases her. Elena's mouth is an 'o' shape but no sound comes out of it while Stefan is giving her pleasure. Then her unconscious mind is picking the puzzles how their first night was.

"You sure about this!" Stefan asked when Elena took off his shirt. She still seemed drunk and Stefan wasn't sure if he should have done this or not. Elena took of her own shirt and leaving her in a black bra. Stefan eyes fell on her chest but Elena groped his face and kissed him. "I'm not drunk, Stefan. I'm fine and I need this" she said taking her bra off like a pro. Stefan swallowed hard. It was probably a year he wasn't close to any women. He couldn't even think of with someone who wasn't Katherine. Katherine and him stopped being intimated a year ago and then after her, he never thought of sleeping with anyone. He probably even didn't want to have sex with anyone. The desire just died.

Elena flipped her hair as she led him to her bed. She fell on her bed and welcomed him between her arms. It was going to be a passionate night and they both sure was going to enjoy this.

"Oh! Stefan" Elena bites on her lip as Stefan drives himself into her. She holds him like she's holding onto her dear life. Stefan's forehead is against her watching her. She keeps her eye on him but occasionally closes when he pulls himself out and gets in again.

Stefan is soothing her with kisses. Now, Elena bites his lips feeling he's speeding up. She digs her nails on his back making Stefan cry out with her.

Her heels on his tight ass as she rubs on them. Stefan growls against her neck. She's reaching her climax and he intends to give what she really desires. Elena digs her teeth on Stefan's shoulder when she reaches her climax. She wraps her legs more tightly because she wants his release too even though her legs just want to give up. She smiles because she knows she's going be walking funny all day.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Elena being a gentle girl let Stefan use her bathroom even though Stefan says to her that he'll use his bathroom when he gets home but Elena refuses. She uses Caroline's. She's thankful that Caroline didn't come home last night. Caroline's bathroom mirror is against the shower place so that Caroline can see herself during shower which Elena finds kinda weird but not right now when she sees herself there. She's glowing. She has that unique glow which girls usually get when they've the best sex in their lives. She runs her hands on her already weaken body remembering Stefan's touches. He has kissed every inch of her body. Her face is glowing so is her body. She bites down her lips thinking about last night and this morning. That felt so good. It's like someone just made her alive with a few drops of water in her desert soul.

She sighs thinking what it would be like if he was in the shower with her. Or is he thinking the same, feeling the same like her? With all frustration and satisfaction she comes out of the bathroom wearing a green shirt and her bare shorts.

She walks into her room but she stops after finding him in a towel wrapped around his waist. She could visibly see his ass. Few drops of water is sliding down off his back and wets the towel in the end. She bites her lips. Why her heart wants to do it with him all over again.

Stefan looks at her and smiles seductively finding her undressing more of his barely clothed body. "See something you want?" He says walking towards her. Her breaths stuck on her throat. He pins her against the wall. She gasps. He licks his lip as his eyes scan her dressed body.

"We don't need to feel awkward right now, do we?" He asks tilting his head. It's like a spell she's under. Someone has spelled on her. She shakes her head no. He runs her cold hand on her already heated body that's been caving for him to pay some attention or to do something. "Good" he says as he brings his lips closer. She leans up thinking he'd kiss her but he doesn't.

"I'm hungry" he says to her. Elena sighs. "Would you be a doll to order something while I wear clothes" he whispers into her ear and she shakes her head. "I ... Will... Make you breakfast" she finds her breath raspy and broken. He bites her earlob gently, sucking it.. They both moans. But then stupid bastard walks away leaving her hang on the wall. She curses herself for being so sensitive. Damn him.

A lot of bitings. Anyways, I didn't go in the details because probably some of you feel uncomfortable and I'm not a specialist to write smuts. But if you want smut, do tell and You're welcome. Thanks for reading please vote and review.