99

Xie Ruan sticks to his wife every day except for eating, drinking, and lassing. Most of the time, he hugs his wife and acts like a baby, until the tall and terrifying female worm turns into a puddle of water.

The mental state of the female was sweetened by her male, and she maintained a happy mood every day. Xie Ruan also sang nursery rhymes on the female's abdomen every day, which was called prenatal education, or chanted about daily trivialities.

"Baby, be good and grow up quickly, your female father is too hard to carry you!"

Actually not at all, the female responded sweetly in her heart.

"In the future, you have to be filial to your female father, you know?"

The little hand patted her abdomen lightly.

Soon, more than half of the two months passed, and the female's abdomen began to show her pregnancy for the second time.

Xie Ruan took a picture of his wife's belly every day for preservation. He also took pictures when he was in "human form" before. At first, Celtic was surprised, but after hearing the little guy's reply, his tenderness overflowed instantly.

"I'm going to shoot it and make it into a short video, and I'll show the baby how great its female father is!" After

Xie Ruan finished filming, he touched the swollen abdomen of the female insect: "Baby, hello daddy!" I love you and your hen father."

The female was full of softness, and she didn't know what to do with the little guy, so she moved her tentacles over and rubbed his little face.

In order to accompany his wife, Xie Ruan abandoned all the fans of the live broadcast. He hung up the notice stating that he would accompany his wife to wait for the delivery, and the broadcast was suspended for two months. Why two months, because he promised the fans to live broadcast the incubation process of Dandan , of course my wife agreed.

At that time, except Egg and himself, everything else will be blocked.

Hehe, it just so happens that he also wants to show off his cub.

Preserving the live broadcast process is also a precious memory.

One day, Xie Ruan was teaming up with his wife and friends to play games.

[Ruan Ruan when will your wife give birth? ]

The males all knew that Xie Ruan was raising eggs with the worm-shaped Celtic marshal. When they heard about it, their faces were filled with disbelief, and they couldn't understand. After all, the female prototype is real... [Soon

! There is one more week. ]

Just finished speaking, the female behind her suddenly became agitated, Xie Ruan jumped and hugged her, and comforted: "What's the matter, wife?" The

normally gentle female did not respond this time, it stood up, neighing anxiously, In the next second, Xie Ruan was placed outside the nest, and when he reacted, the entrance was blocked by the body of the female.

He was at a loss outside, and he had no time to keep asking his little friend what happened, hurriedly turned off the game, and dialed the communication of the Zonghuang, "Kyle, he didn't know what happened, he suddenly drove me away Come out, and block the entrance."

The worm emperor first comforted the sobbing little thing in front of him, and then immediately summoned a medical team to rush to the lair.

Xie Ruan nervously watched the medical team work around the nest, and the Zong Huang patted his hand: "Don't worry, it's fine." The