83

In the days when Celtic was not around, Xie Ruan obediently did everything well every day and took good care of herself.

But the border seems to be very busy with many things. Since Celtic asked Xie Ruan to wait for him that day, the wait has been less than half a month.

This day, Xie Ruan just went down the broadcast, and was about to eat the food made during the live broadcast as lunch, when the communication notification rang!

Seconds later, the face of thinking day and night appeared in front of my eyes.

"Baby, what are you eating?"

Celtic's eyes were full of tenderness, his blond hair and golden pupils were still so bright and charming, but Xie Ruan felt as if he had passed away.

"Today's live broadcast of cooking."

"Baby is so good, I want to try baby's handicrafts, can you cook for me when I go back?" "...

No, I'm not good, it's so bad!"

Xie Ruanhan With a bag of tears, he poked the food on the plate with a fork as if venting.

Celtic coaxed Xie Ruan patiently, and after coaxing Xie Ruan, they talked to each other for a while, and Celtic suddenly became serious.

"Listen, baby, try not to go out these days, stay at home obediently, and ask your guard to take you to General Zayin of the Second Legion if something happens, he will help you." This time, Celtic

took Most of the troops of the First Army and the Fourth Army were taken away, the Second Army was stationed at Emperor Star, and the marshal was in charge.

Before he had time to ask clearly, Celtic was going to be busy again. It seemed that there was something urgent, so he hung up in a hurry before he had time to say goodbye.

Xie Ruan was a little unclear, so since Celtic left, he hasn't been out of the house, and he has played his homework, exercising on time every day, broadcasting live, bickering with fans happily, and occasionally receiving friends who come to play.

When the friends come to play, everything is as usual.

In fact, the Zerg has indeed had an abnormal atmosphere recently, but how could the males who have been protected for a long time be aware of these changes.

Especially Xie Ruan, the "deep boudoir" house bug, and his young masters from wealthy families.

As time went by, the atmosphere outside became more and more tense. As long as Xie Ruan went out for a stroll, he would find that there were a lot fewer pedestrians, but there were more patrolling guards on the street.

But Xie Ruan, the house god, only has no news about his wife, and even his friends are less and less coming to play with him.

Recently, there have been no worms for several days in a row.

He called Delan, but found no answer, and called Bergson again, but it didn't get through, and it was not until Anya was connected.

"Ruanruan! Don't go out! Remember! Don't say anything, my male father is going to cut off my star network..."

On the light screen, Anya looked flustered and spoke in a hurry, Xie Ruan didn't even have time to say a word , the light screen goes black.

Now Xie Ruan panicked, he didn't know what happened, but he knew it must be a serious matter.

"Bert!"

He called in Bert who was waiting outside the study.

"Bug master..."