96

Now Xie Ruan is unwilling to let Kyle stand on it with her big belly, even if she is tired and teary, she insists on letting her lie down and enjoy it.

Celtic's stomach is too big, Xie Ruan can no longer lie in his arms to sleep with him, now Xie Ruan can only hug him from behind to sleep.

Although I am a little wronged, this body/position is not bad at all. At least, it is very convenient to touch the baby and his favorite pectoralis major... " Honey

, how long will it take for the baby to be born?"

Really tired...

Celtic indulged the little guy's coquettish strength, anyway, the little guy couldn't pinch him with all his strength, stretched out his hand to cover the little hand stroking his belly, and stroked together: "It's hard work!" Baby, it's coming soon, wait a minute."

"How soon is it?"

Xie Ruan insisted on getting an accurate answer this time.

Xie Ruan asked as early as when his belly was getting bigger, because he really couldn't figure out how to give birth to such a big egg, but Celtic never responded positively, and said every time it was too fast, But don't say how fast?

Xie Ruan couldn't see Celtic's expression. Seeing that he hadn't spoken, the hand that was kneading/kneading increased his strength in a hurry to express his urging.

"Baby, didn't I say that I have something to tell you?" "

Ah? It seems to be, what's the matter, is it the same thing as the one at the dinner table?"

Xie Ruan was stunned, then remembered Well, if Celtic didn't mention it, he really forgot that there was such a thing.

"...Hmm."

"What's the matter?"

His curiosity was completely aroused.

"I'm going on a long trip in two days."

? ? ?

Xie Ruan suddenly stopped touching the baby, and the pectoralis major muscle was no longer tender. He felt as if he understood, but at the same time he seemed to understand nothing.

He has a big belly and just said that he is about to give birth, now he tells him that he is going to travel far away?

"Wife."

"...Huh?"

"Do you think I'm stupid?"

So every time he likes to perfunctory him, he always doesn't say anything, either changing the subject or "white lie", that's

right, he has a big heart Nervous, but it doesn't mean he doesn't understand, it's just that he doesn't want to care about it, and he doesn't think it's a serious matter, the starting point should always be for his own good, so it's just a little fun.

Now it's about the baby, do you still want to lie to him?

Or do you think it's useless to tell him?

"You always say that you must tell you something, but you don't tell me every time you have something, I am the last one to know about you every time, and I can only passively accept it every time, yes, even if

you Tell me in advance, I can't help you, I can only cry, I'm useless, I'm sorry wife, but I really don't like this!" The last

sentence hides all Xie Ruan's grievances and helplessness all the time, he doesn't like it In this way, but who made him useless?

Just like now, I obviously don't want to cry, but I just can't stop the tears.

There was nothing he could do, there was nothing he could do.