59

"President?!"

Polesi pushed away the subordinate who was supporting him, his eyes darkened for a while.

OK!

This sinister army female actually tricked the little male to ask him to marry him! !

Good skill, really good skill!

But they only made a verbal agreement at the time, and now the male is taking the initiative in public, so they have nothing to do with this military female!

...

"Oh my God, what kind of peerless male is this?!"

After the Celtic general left with his little male in his arms for a while.

Those Zerg who had witnessed the whole process were able to react.

Such a romantic declaration, and the appearance of the male kneeling down to propose marriage, are things that females dare not even dream of!

No wonder the Admiral has always been unmoved by the males who pursued him!

Could it be that at that time the general already had a premonition that he would encounter such a peerless treasure in the future? !

Fortunately, they always felt that the general didn't know what to do, so it turned out to be the male who had been waiting for his fate?

Well, in fact, they know that this is impossible,

but when the general was young, he had no shortage of high-level males to pursue him. Even at the age when everyone thought he would not be able to marry, he could still have such a beautiful one. The little male worm took the initiative to propose marriage, which is really very capable!

Thinking of the little male's eyes full of admirals, and his precious and precious attitude...

The females suddenly realized vaguely what a real good male should be like.

Some of the male worms had stinky faces, feeling that their faces had never been so painful, even though no worms were paying attention to them at this moment.

Some older elders shook their heads and smiled after being surprised. The young worms now... Thinking of the equally proud female, it seems that he understands why he chose such a low-level male from a remote planet. .

Anya's father, the Duke, was in a daze.

Now his female son, like him, waited for the reward for insisting on giving.

...

the commotion and thoughts of the bugs outside could not bother the two lovers in the bedroom.

Before Xie Ruan recovered from the excitement of a successful marriage proposal, Kyle carried her back to the bedroom in the main courtyard.

He was in a dazed state the whole time, completely unaware of what was going on.

In his expectation, when he proposed successfully, he would be embraced and kissed by the "bridegroom and bride", and then he would accept everyone's blessings...

When he was thrown on the bed, Xie Ruan didn't even think about which link went wrong!

"Kyle, the guests outside?"

Is it really okay to just leave like this? !

"Don't worry, it's time for the banquet, and the host doesn't need to be there all the time."

Celtic pressed Xie Ruan while kissing him, while coaxing seriously.

Xie Ruan was dubious, but now the important thing is not this.