50

Xie Ruan looked at the time, and it was still a long time before his friends finished exercising, so he simply took Kyle to take a nap.

After an unknown amount of time, he was woken up by a communication notification.

"..."

Xie Ruan closed her eyes and opened them, her face was buried on the pillow and she didn't even lift her eyes.

"Admiral Celtic? Where's Ruan Ruan?"

Anya and the others finished their exercise and called Xie Ruan to let them know in advance that they were ready to leave.

Unexpectedly, when the light screen was turned on, only the Celtic general leaning on the bed? ? ?

"He's not awake yet. The guards will bring you in when you arrive. I've told you." "

...Okay, Admiral, see you later."

Anya hung up the communication speechlessly.

It seemed that he knew something important again. Did Ruan Ruan sleep with the guardian bug? !

Zerg males have lived alone in their own room since they were young. Only when they marry a female, will they allow the female to share a bedroom with themselves. Other female servants are not allowed to enter the male's bedroom to stay overnight.

Little cutie doesn't know this default rule, so it's impossible for Celtic to understand.

Tsk, it seems that the Celtic general's "ambition" is not small!

"Baby is going to get up."

Xie Ruan hugged the female's waist tightly, buried her head on his waist, and shook her head vigorously.

Lying in the warm embrace covered with animal skin, he could sleep forever...

Celtic touched this cute little head.

Indulging the little guy to wait for a while, he estimated the time, the little guy's friends should be here soon.

So he wrapped Xie Ruan in animal skin and hugged him, and walked out like that.

As soon as I got downstairs, I saw a bunch of worms brought in by the guards.

This time, it was the guardian insects of the males who brought them here. He knew all these insects, except for a female that was born.

It should be the designer that the little guy needs.

Celtic nodded to them holding the dough balls, beckoning them to sit on the sofa.

After everyone was seated, the machine butler just delivered refreshments.

A certain person remained motionless throughout the whole process, and fell into a deep sleep.

Familiar bugs are not surprised, they always know that Xie Ruan can sleep, especially every rest day, they play outside and go home, Xie Ruan may have just woken up... But this is the first time I have seen it

, At this time, no one realized that something was wrong.

Only the designer noticed something strange.

He didn't think much at first, he didn't even think it would be a small male when he saw Celtic hugging a big ball, he just thought it was something.

Because Xie Ruan would look particularly petite curled up in the arms of a tall female, and he was wrapped in animal skin from head to toe, and the only exposed face faced Kyle's chest and was buried.

The designer also wondered why the client hadn't shown up yet, and saw the Celtic general tearing the hide away a little, revealing a small black head!

"Ruan Bao, your friends are here, wake up?"