8

At this time, Xie Ruan was sitting in Celtic's arms, studying the domestic robot, and was playing with great interest.

Seeing that the little guy was curious, Celtic called him over to play with him.

After a while, Xie Ruan, who got tired of playing, found that Celtic was browsing with the light screen on.

The light screen seemed to be covered with a layer of fog, and the content on it was vague. In order to see clearly what was on the light screen, he couldn't help leaning forward, and stretched his neck to move towards the light screen.

Celtic tightened his arms in time, "Be careful, Your Excellency."

Xie Ruan rubbed his head embarrassingly, he almost fell just now.

He leaned back quickly, and said honestly: "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have seen it, I was just curious, my light screen seems to be different from yours..." As he spoke, he moved his butt

/butt unconsciously, and Not to mention, sitting on Celtic's lap is quite comfortable...

Celtic pulled the light screen in front of Xie Ruan, turned on the sharing mode, and the content on it became clear.

Above are various shopping pages.

"It doesn't matter, I will never do anything you shouldn't do here," Celtic said with a smile in his eyes, this little thing is too timid and sensible, he should be more self-willed: "Your brain only has the function of communication now , I have already submitted the application for the sub-brain.”

It turns out that the bracelet in his hand only has basic communication functions, and its main functions are actually positioning and identification.

No wonder it’s called Temporary Intellectual Brain, doesn’t it mean the same as Earth’s temporary ID card~

Xie Ruan looked at the shopping page on the light screen and found that it was roughly a browsing page for daily necessities: “Celtic, you are… ?”

These are not bought for him, are they?

Then it was answered in the affirmative.

"I'm sorry I didn't prepare for you in advance. I hope you can forgive me for my negligence."

Celtic apologized. He had been alone for too long, and the little guy came suddenly again, but these were not excuses.

If it was a male who grew up in the Zerg race, he would have been so angry that he would be punished with a whip. What he should do at this time is to kneel down and ask the little guy for forgiveness. He is just bullying the little guy and doesn't know how to exercise his rights.

Soon, the little guy will go to school, and he will understand what he means to the Zerg at that time, and he doesn't know if he can still hold this soft animal so close and transcendent Little thing...

but it doesn't matter,

Celtic's eyes darkened when he thought of this, the condition he agreed to Polesi was also to give himself a way out, if the little thing becomes like those males, then he is just his adoption Worm, I hope the little guy will always be so cute, don't let him down...

Xie Ruan, who is playing with the light screen, has no idea what the female worm beside him is thinking.

Of course, you still have to put on a face and say: "No, no, you are too considerate! This is too expensive!" If the curvature of the corners of the mouth can be restrained, it will be more like... "Spending money for you

is My honor, otherwise my efforts will be meaningless."

Celtic smiled and taught the little guy in his arms how to operate the purchase process. Then secretly adjust the price option of the filtered items to the highest, so that the system will only display the most expensive and best merchant brands.