78

Someone who sent his wife to work early in the morning, quickly slipped into the kitchen, prepared the materials, and turned on the live broadcast.

The fans in the live broadcast room have been watching the big cake making for many days, watching their anchor step by step from a lump of unknown things to today's perfect work.

Everyone was so moved that they cried, it was great, their taste buds were finally liberated...

because the anchor made it clear that today is the last big cake, everyone tasted the virtual cake that tasted normal, and swiped the screen to wish the anchor a smooth plan.

Xie Ruan told them that this is a gift for his wife.

I didn't say anything about it, and everyone knows how to ask for dog food.

Pack the cake, and then go upstairs to dress up carefully, Xie Ruan contacted his friends.

"I'm ready, are you done? Come quickly."

"Okay, okay."

...

The atmosphere in the military department has been a little tense recently, and the border has been quiet for decades and the border has begun to change frequently.

Suspicious people in the neighboring galaxy group have been caught several times.

At today's meeting, apart from the Third Army Corps stationed on the border, the top leaders of the other three legions were all present.

But the matter was still inconclusive, and the marshal was not present.

Therefore, the first seat is Celtic holding the First Legion, the left hand is General Zain of the Second Legion, and the right hand is the general of the Fourth Legion.

The remaining positions are in turn some officers in the power center of the military department.

All the worms looked solemn, and their eyes turned to the light screen hanging above the center of the conference table.

In the light screen is the general of the third legion stationed on the frontier star.

"...As you can see, this is the case."

After the general of the third army reported, the army females began to discuss in a low voice.

"I don't think you need to pay too much attention to it. Those guys may just be a little presumptuous just because Admiral Celtic is not at the border."

"Indeed, in previous years, every time it was Celtic's turn to return to the Imperial Star, those guys would be presumptuous." "

Why don't you lead the team to beat them up, and you'll be honest after you beat them up."

"...Hahaha."

...

The Zerg don't care about those rat-like annoying guys next door, so why don't they just fight over and make them surrender.

The reason is simple, that is, it is too "poor" there.

Among all the known galaxy groups in the vicinity, the galaxy group where the Zerg is located is the richest in resources, and the richest galaxy in this rich galaxy group is occupied by the Zerg.

In the beginning, the owner here was not the Zerg. The Zerg moved here because of the rich resources.

This occupation has been tens of thousands of years.

The group of galaxies next door is called the Red Sea group of galaxies, which were excluded by the Zerg over the years in the process of non-stop expansion of territory. One can imagine how barren it is.