22

"Kyle..."

Kyle looked at the little creature in front of him who was too guilty to look at him, and watched silently.

Xie Ruan hurriedly smiled at him ingratiatingly,

damn it, he obviously didn't do anything, why does he just feel that he is so wrong...

"I was wrong!"

Anyway, it's okay to admit it first, right?

Every time his father was called by his name by his mother, he would apologize first, and then his mother would not be so angry.

"I shouldn't stay up late...I just want to wait for you to be together."

After thinking about it, Xie Ruan felt that he had to apologize for staying up late.

Sure enough, Celtic's complexion improved a bit.

"Can't sleep, you can call me, it's not an example, but you know I didn't mean to say this." Celtic said in a relieved tone, "What did you promise me?" Sensing that Celtic's tone was a little soft, thank

you Ruan immediately climbed up the pole.

"I remember! I planned to tell you when I was eating biscuits with you today!" But the plan couldn't keep up with the change, cough, "Didn't you go to the military headquarters later, I forgot." Xie

Ruan No matter what he did, he hit the first place in a target, and he chose to forget that he forcibly drove the person away.

The strange thing is that Celtic didn't even refute?

Xie Ruan looked at him suspiciously.

Celtic's expression froze, his eyes flickered slightly, and then, as if inadvertently, he changed the subject: "What are you going to tell me?"

Xie Ruan thought that he had succeeded in dumping the pot, and immediately became happy, forgetting what was wrong with Kyle. .

After the crisis was resolved, Xie Ruan dared to cling to Celtic, "Come here, Kyle, don't stand there."

Then Celtic walked over and hugged the little thing he had been hanging out for a long time into his arms—— Let him get into the habit of talking to him as soon as possible, otherwise he won't want to scare this little thing.

That night, Xie Ruan was hugged and tucked into the bed with Celtic, explaining the ins and outs of his live broadcast.

"I didn't know so many people would like it."

After Xie Ruan finished speaking, she was a little sleepy, and rubbed her face against Celtic's neck.

"Our Ruan Bao is so nice, how could anyone not like you?" Seeing that the little guy was yawning, Celtic softened his voice and said, "No matter what you want to do, I will support you, but You remember, you must remember to tell me as soon as possible if you have anything!"

"Yeah, I was going to tell you..."

Xie Ruan muttered in response, even sleepy and unconscious. Forget about arguing for yourself.

Celtic couldn't help laughing, touched the little cutie's head and responded softly: "Got it, go to sleep..."

...

The next day, Xie Ruan walked into the classroom with a yawn

and bumped into a male insect. Xie Ruan instinctively He dodged sideways, but this male insect seemed to have no eyes, and bumped into him?

Xie Ruan was originally short and thin compared to the local males, and he was sleepy and lethargic, so he was knocked back several steps.

Xie Ruan was completely knocked out.