35

"Ruanruan!!"

Xie Ruan hurriedly stood up to greet this little friend.

"Why are you here?!"

It was difficult to squeeze out the question from De Lan's warm embrace.

"Didn't I say that I would come to find my guardian bug~"

De Lan let go of the cutie who was almost suffocating, and turned around to find his guardian bug stopped five steps away from them.

"That is my guardian bug, the captain of the Fourth Legion, Enleck."

Delan introduced to Xie Ruan, and waved to Enleck,

"Come here, why are you standing so far away?"

When Delan introduced , Xie Ruan also set her sights on the strange military female. She is very tall, about the same size as Kyle, and it is just right for Delan's height. She has a light brown head, eyes of the same color, and her facial features are firm, especially " man" a female.

"You sit with your friend for a while, and I'll bring you lunch."

Enlek didn't want to go, but he couldn't get through. This area is covered by such a terrifying and powerful spiritual power. Whoever dares to approach, Delan can pass Because there is no threat, and the owner of this mental power should know Delan.

Today is a very magical day for him.

He just learned about the gossip about Admiral Celtic. Although he did not get together to discuss with his colleagues, but under his seemingly plain expression, he was actually envious, but He is not good at words, his personality is dull and boring, and he doesn't like his males at all. No matter how envious he is, such a situation will never happen to him...

At that time, he was thinking like this, and he connected to a communication-

"Lake~ I'll be there soon The military department is here, come out and pick me up!"

The little male worm in his family, who basically wouldn't take the initiative to contact him, happily dropped a bomb and hung up the communication...

He immediately stopped what he was doing, and pretended to calmly let his subordinates The army female took over, leaving the room behind the guy who had gone through a series of blows and was completely stupid.

Then this scene happened now, he thought to himself, in the future, he should encourage De Lan to play with the little male of the Celtic general's family.

He came here after learning that De Lan didn't eat lunch, and asked the back kitchen to learn how much food they prepared for the Celtic general's males. They bought steaks, and only found out after buying them, Worms can't be eaten, so they can just be given to Delan, so there is no need to spend time waiting for repurchase.

Walking into the back kitchen, I saw the Celtic general walking out with a milk bottle and steak in his hand.

Celtic handed the steak to Enleck, "Here you

are, the kitchen is just ready." "Thank you so much, General Celtic."

Enleck took it, and was half a step behind Celtic, looking for the little girl together The males are gone.

Xie Ruan and the others, who were chatting on the seats, immediately stood up and greeted them when they saw their guardian bug.

"Kyle! You've been away for a long time, why did you only take mine and your own lunch?"

Kelt put his arms around the little guy who had come over with his free side, and walked to the seat together.

De Lan and the others sat across from each other.