Trusting you

No one's pov

"Felix, hunny! We're home early!"

"Shit!" Felix says while nearly jumping off of Hyunjin's lap.

Both boys looked around in worry as they heard the footsteps up the stairs.

"Quickly, hide in my closet!" The blonde whispers.

"Felix, honey?" The woman says while peeking through the door.

"Mom! You're home!" He exclaims with an unintentional worried giggle.

"How was the trip?" He asks, trying to act normal.

"Well we had to come home early because your father's allergies began acting up and he didn't bring his medicine. The dummy's throat swelled up so we came back." She explains while rolling her eyes.

"But before all that, it was great! We went to the cutest shops with little figurines and we took hikes on this trail but there were so many trees. I think the few and bark was what made your dad's allergies act up. Anyways, Felix, who's been here?" She asked while giving her son a look of suspicion.

Felix felt his heart freeze at the question, slowly looking up at his mother.

"What.. what do you mean..?" Felix played dumb, nervousness clear in his voice.

His mother sighs and shakes her head while looking down.

"Hyunjin, sweetheart.. come on out." She ordered while motioning her hand in a directing way while facing the closet door.

The door slowly creeped open and a shy, nervous Hyunjin appeared behind it. He hand his hands behind his back and looked at the ground, both him and Felix avoiding his mothers gaze. She let out a long sigh.

"And you're shirtless? You teenagers just cannot get enough of each other huh?" She huffed.

Both boys stayed quiet.. afraid of what she may say next. Felix prayed he wouldn't get grounded.

"I guess I'll let it slide just this once because you've been alone all weekend. But no more sneaking around, got it?" She firmly stated, remembering her life as a teenager.

"Yes, mother."

"Yes ma'am." Hyunjin confirmed and lightly bowed.

"I'll be downstairs, helping your father with his medicine. Clean up this room and put some clothes on." She said while walking towards the door and pointing at the clothes on the floor.

"How did you know he was here?" Felix asks, impressed by her random assumption.

"Honey, we don't own a small, dark blue car. I would assume the one in the driveway wasn't yours." She giggled and walked out, leaving both boys blushing and looking down.

They slowly looked at each other and bursted into fits of giggles and laughter. Felix groaned and threw himself backwards onto the bed while covering his face.

"Ugh I've never been more embarrassed. And my mother too?!" He whined.

"Well, at least it was worth last night." Hyunjin teased.

"Everything is worth last night." Felix giggled and Hyunjin smiled as they both got up to pick up their clothing on the ground.

Two weeks later..

"Ugh, get a room, you two." Jisung sassed, giving the couple a disgusted look.

"Leave them alone, Ji. They're in love~" Minho argued.