Dancing with you

No one's pov

"Come on! Let's go have some fun!" Jisung said while pulling the couple along.

The pairs giggled as they ran over to the area with snacks and drinks. They talked amongst themselves as Minho grabbed cups and poured their drinks for them.

"Wait, if we all get drunk, how are we getting home?" Felix asked.

Both of the older slightly raised their hand as a sign of saying they can take them home.

"Okay but what if?" Felix asked again, just to make sure they had a backup plan.

"Hmm, well there's a hotel nearby. We could just walk there." Jisung suggested.

"But none of us are 18 yet. We can't."

"I am." Hyunjin blurted, making the others puzzled.

"Started school late hehe." He chuckled shyly.

"But our cars?" Minho reminded him.

"Well then I guess we'd better stay sober." Hyunjin said while patting Minho on the back.

The male laughed and agreed. He's been tipsy before, it's not like he'll miss out on anything. Besides, they liked the idea of being a little protector for their boyfriends.

"Well.. cheers to the newly wedded!" Jisung exclaimed while raising his cup.

Both the boys laughed and felt flustered by the sudden label. They all tapped their plastic cups together and took a gulp of their drinks.

"Ooo now the party is really starting!" Jisung said making everyone laugh.

"It's been a while since we went to a party huh?" Felix asked while looking at Jisung.

"Yeah it has. Yuqi's Halloween party in October. That was so much fun." Jisung replied with a sigh at the end.

"What did you guys dress up as?" Hyunjin asked.

"Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy. A little bff costume." Jisung replied while judging Felix's shoulder with his own, making him smile.

"That's where I met Minho!"

"That's when we became friends. You knew of me wayyy before that, hun." Minho teased as Jisung slapped his shoulder.

The other two giggled and both unconsciously thought about Halloween couple costumes.

"Oh my gosh! Guys!" Jisung interrupted their thoughts.

"We can go on double dates! Real ones!" He said while clapping excitedly.

Felix's eyes lit up and he looked at Hyunjin who immediately smiled at him. They loved that they were together now.

Jisung and Felix immediately started planning said dates and were squealing like little kids about the cute ideas. Their boyfriends looked at each other with a "yours is weird too?" kind of look. They adored their partners.

"Can I see you guys kiss ONE more time pleaseee?" Jisung begged.

"You're creepy Jisung!" Felix laughed.

"Am not! My best friend just got with the boy he wouldn't stop talking about and is the happiest I've ever seen him. Can you blame me?" Jisung teased.

"Oh my god, Jisung stop! You don't have to say that part!"  Felix blushed.

"What? The part where you told me his hair smelled like lavender and roses?" Jisung snickered.

"JISUNG! I'm gonna kill you." Felix yelled, hiding his face in his hands from embarrassment.