Close to you

Slight SA warning ⚠️

Felix pov

"Woah, all formal huh?" He said to me as I used his real name.

Why is he here? What does he want? Can't he just go away?

"What do you want?" I asked, annoyed.

I haven't seen or heard his voice in months.

"How are you?" He asked. I scoffed.

"What's it to you?"

"Lix-"

"Don't call me that."

I could tell that caught him off guard.

"Felix, I just wanna catch up. I haven't talked to you in months."

"Yeah and should stay that way." I interrupted .

"I don't like where we left off. I don't want to be on bad terms with you."

"YOU made that choice, Christopher. You ruined it for yourself. Don't come to me once you pity yourself and want to make a sudden resolution. I have no responsibility to give you any kind of respect. Better yet, I don't have to be talking to you right now but I am. Be grateful I'm giving you any sort of my time." I snapped.

He went quiet.

"I miss us." He said.

"Heard that too many times from your mouth."

"Come on Lix-"

I snapped a glare at him again.

"Come on Felix. I promise you things are different now. You know you feel the same too." He said while inching closer to me. I backed up.

"Back. Off. Leave me alone, Chan. I'm happy. And I want nothing to do with you." I argued.

"Is there someone else? I promise I can make you forget about him if you let me." He said, still trying to come closer.

"That's none of your business. Nothing of my life is your business anymore. This conversation is over, Chan. Leave me alone for good, please." I said and turned around to walk away.

He was swift and grabbed my wrist before I could take a step. Before I had time to react, he pulled me closer to his chest and forcefully held me there. He was strong, there was almost no way I could get out of his grasp with my own strength.

"Get off of me!" I said angrily.

"Felix, please. I promise I'll do better." He whined while putting his face in my neck and inhaling. That's when I smelled it.

"You're disgusting, Chan. Get off of me, you're drunk." I  said, still struggling to push and move him away from me.

"Stop struggling Lix." He said in a low voice as I felt one of his hands roam my back and go lower and lower.

At this point, I was frightened.

Just as I was about to speak, his arms dropped me and I fell in the sand from the tight, weightless hold.

Hyunjin pov

I was chatting with my school friend, Yeonjun, and I had noticed that it had been a minute since I last saw Felix. I knew he was with Ryujin for a while but she's talking to another girl now. Jisung and Minho were together. Where's Felix? My eyes wandered and wandered until I saw the familiar outfit just a few meters away from me. I didn't recognize who he was talking to. But whoever it was, Felix did not look very pleased to be talking to him. He was about Felix's height with dark brown hair. And you could tell he was strong. He had an odd look in his eyes.