Lustful for you

⚠️ Sexual content
This is in no way meant to sexualize either idols mentioned here, it is just part of the fictional story

No one's pov

"Would you like to spend the night?"

Hyunjin nodded slightly at Felix's request. The blonde boy opened the door more to let the older in. He could feel butterflies fluttering the closer Hyunjin got. The two boys walked to Felix's bedroom and sat down on the edge of the bed, Hyunjin laid his head on Felix's shoulder.

"Come here" Hyunjin said a he grabbed Felix's hand to pull him in front of the floor length mirror.

He stood behind the blonde and slowly wrapped his arms around his waist and resting his chin on his shoulder. Felix smiled softly at the cute reflection and rested his hands over Hyunjin's.

"You are so beautiful, Felix." Hyunjin said and landed a soft peck on Felix's neck.

Shivers went down his spine when he felt the pressure on his neck. Hyunjin buried his face in the crook of his neck and eventually continued the kisses. Soft and sensual kisses all over the younger's neck. Felix giggled at the ticklish feeling and it made them both look into the mirror and make eye contact. Both of their moods immediately changed into an indescribable once. They're faces went from smiley to slightly parted mouths. The longer they looked in the mirror, the bigger that feeling grew.

Felix slowly turned his head to face Hyunjin and they connected their eyes. Feeling their breaths on each other's lips, both of them knew what they wanted. After a minute of just looking at each other with admiration, Felix leaned in and pressed his lips on Hyunjin for just a few seconds. Once he pulled away, the stood still and looked back into each others orbs. With a look of "are you sure" and the heavy breathing, it was all they needed to know they could do this.

In a swift movement, their lips connected once more in a long, passionate, sloppy kiss. Their hands roamed. They just want to feel the other. Felix slid Hyunjin's jacket down his shoulders and Hyunjin halted for a second.

"Are you sure?" He softly asked.

Felix gave a reassuring smile and they connected once more. Hyunjin slowly took Felix's jacket off and held him tightly by his waist. Felix let out a small whimper of pleasure; this set Hyunjin off. Instantly, he felt his body become a radiator of heat and lust. Carefully, he grabbed Felix by his thighs and lifted him up into his arms, an audible gasp coming from the younger. They continued exchanging kisses as Hyunjin walked over Felix's bed and set Felix down. They both crawled further onto the middle of the bed until Felix was on his back and Hyunjin hovered over him. For a moment, Felix pulled away to look at his significant other, holding back the strands of hair that fell in front of his face. My goodness, he was ravishing. Lips swollen and wet from all their kissing, heavy breathing that made his chest go up and down, the beautiful mole under his eye to show imperfection, he loved every feature.

"What?" Hyunjin softly chuckled.

"You are so beautiful." Felix stated while looking directly into his lovers eyes.

Hyunjin smiled and leaned back down to continue the kiss. His hand made contact with Felix's waist and began rubbing up and down. He eventually got to the button of Felix's skirt and tucked in shirt, stopping his movements.

"Can I... remove this?" Hyunjin asked while tugging at the white shirt.

"Only if I can take of yours." Felix smirked.