True intentions

Hello beautiful Readers ❤️

Sorry for a long delay in update,  please do vote and comment to let me know your view.

"what??? You don't need to yell at me I am not deaf" Shivanya said while looking at t.v.
"stop this stupid series," Prithvi said and Shivanya ignore him still watching Damon.
"Anya I am warning You to stop watching this" Prithvi said and stood up and switch off the t.v making her gasp in shock she walked toward him and switch on the t. V and glare at him. Prithvi smirked looking at her and held her waist and pulled her toward him while Shivanya gasped in shock. He come near her ear making her gasp and she held his shoulder.
"Anya!! You are mine and you have no right to drool over someone other than me" he said and bite her ear making a chill run down her spine and she held his shoulder tightly. Prithvi smells her and his teeth start coming out to taste her again.
"Anya! I am not able to stop" he dangerously said to her and her eyes went wide and her heart started beating fast. Prithvi was not able to stop himself anymore and he kissed her neck making her relax then he sank his teeth into her skin making her scream in pain and tear started coming out from her eyes she held him tightly while Prithvi is sucking her blood with his closed-eyed and he pulled her shirt little up and touch her bare waist making goosebump erupt on her skin and she hugged him tightly and he also hugged her.
"sto..p pleas..e," Shivanya said when she is feeling weak Prithvi pulled out his teeth from her and kiss her where he had bitten her and started kissing her on her slender neck slowly making her breathless.
"no... Please" Shivanya said. Prithvi smirked and looked at her blushing face and half-closed eyes and heavy breathing. He put his hands on her cheeks and she open her eyes and looked into his dark black eye.
"I'm sorry sweetheart. I think sucks a good amount of blood. Let me fill your tummy " he said and hold her hand they start walking to the kitchen where Prithivi makes Shivanya sit on a chair and he went to bring food to eat.
Shivanya is sitting on a chair and looking at Prithvi who is looking worried and bringing her food. He sat next to her and start feeding her food and Shivanya without any argument start eating food. Prithvi smiled looking at her as she starts accepting him which makes him happy. After feeding her she asked the servant to do other things.
"Anya let go," Prithvi said and she nodded. They both went to Shivanya's room and she without saying anything lay on the bed to sleep as she is feeling too weak to open her eyes. Prithvi felt guilty and he lay next to her and she slowly turn to him and raised her eyebrows. Prithvi finds her too cute so he comes closer and he pecks her near her lips making her eye go wide.
"you will soon get energy just drink my blood sweetheart" She doesn't say anything to her and close her eyes and Prithvi bites his hands and put his bleeding hand near her mouth. He keeps looking at her and he didn't know when sleep took over.

In the morning he woke up and find Shivanya half lying on him he smiled and started caressing her hair. 15 minutes later shivanya woke up and find herself lying on someone's body she look up and find Prithvi, who is looking at her. She lay on the bed in embarrassment.
"you don't have to be shy," he said and she look at him then she released he sucked her last night very badly.
She glare at him and asked" Don't you think you are crossing your limit? Do you realize again that you almost suck all my blood??? " Prithvi take a deep breath and said" I know but I gave you my blood, see you are perfectly fine and you have so much energy that you are scolding me in the morning " Shivanya rolls her eyes.
"for how many days it will work? You sucking my blood and then feeding me your blood are we practicing a barter system here please tell me "Shivanya asked with a sarcastic smile which make Prithvi smile. And he hover over her making her shocked and her eyes wide.
"Seriously Anya do you forget who you are arguing with???" he asked and she raised her eyebrow in whom? Prithvi roll his eyes and said" You are arguing with the vampire king. Do you realize it now? He asked.
"is it. Then fine I will from now onwards behave the same you wanted me to behave the submissive one" she said and Prithvi knows that she is thinking something evil.
"what exactly does submissive mean in your perception," he asked.
"to never obey you," she said and giggle making him smile.
" yeah, I forget it. You, not my old Anya anymore" he said and stood up making her feel sad that's why all time he keep saying you are not my old Anya. Am I not that good??? Is he wanted me to be a submissive one? She thought. Prithvi with a smile went   to his room. He just loves their bickering. But little he did know that Shivanya is taking it another way.