Charm

Hello readers,

Vote guys!!!!!!!!! Vote!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me in the comment did you like the chapter ??????

Why I can't resist his charm???. She again went to a room and sleep to avoid thinking about the handsome man. While Prithvi takes a deep breath and starts doing his work.
When Shivanya woke up in the evening after that, she went downstairs. She finds no one is there in this beautiful mansion. She again made her way toward Prithvi's study room. Without thinking, she barged inside. Prithivi is drinking blood from a glass when he starlet to hear the voice of the door getting open and find Shivanya coming without knocking on the door. He is angry about her behavior.
"Don't you have manners?" Prithvi yelled at her and Shivanaya's eyes stuck on his glass while she ignore him.
"oops I forget it at home," Shivanya said with a sarcastic smile and sat opposite Prithvi who is looking at her without blinking his eyes in amusement.
"So??? Did you have your dinner?" shivanya asked him.
" yes," Prithvi said and sipping his dinner which is blood.
" why ???? Don't you think you should wait for me ?? By the way what you are drinking? Red wine?"shivanya asked. Prithivi gulped a whole glass making Shivanaya furrow her eyebrows.
"let's go I will company you," Prithvi said. Shivanya nods and they both walk toward the dining table maids served Shivanya food. While all-time Prithvi is observing her. Shivanya finds an intense stare on her.
" stop staring at me Mr singhaniya," Shivanya said and look at Prithvi with a forced smile. All the maids look at her in horror nobody dares to talk to him like that.
"Eat your dinner fast," Prithivi said with gritted teeth. Shivnaya ignores him and starts eating her food.
"Are you like this only?" shivanya asked him and Prithvi raised his eyes in question.
"I mean workaholic and silent type man," Shivanya said and Prithivi nodded.
"you are so boring. Get a life Mr. Singhaniya" Shivanya advises him and Prithvi looks amused.

"My Anya was never like that. She is always quiet and shy" Prithvi thought.
"Hello, Mr singaniya" Shivanya wave her hand and make Prithvi look at her.
"I am done. Can we go outside please" Shivanya asked him with hope. Prithvi nodded and Shivanya get excited.

Shivanya's hair is flowing due to the wind and this makes her more excited and peaceful. They are sitting on the ground and the water is looking beautiful in the moonlight. Prithivi is feeling very happy and peaceful after a very long time. He keeps staring at Shivanya who is looking very beautiful and happy. Her eyes are shining with excitement. She looks at him and passes him her beautiful smile making his breath hitch.
" must say you have a beautiful island," Shivanya said. Prithivi smiles and looks at the water.
"Can I request you something," shivanya asked and Prithvi nodded.
"Can I call you by your first name?" shivanya asked and Prithvi nodded again.
"Okay then so how is your life Prithvi" Shivanya asked while making his body stiff but his heart skip a beat when he heard his name after many years. He feels good to hear his name from her. He smiles and Shivanya's eyes struck on his dimple making her heart skip a beat.
"How can someone be so handsome ???" shivanya thought.
"Tell me, Prithvi," Shivanya asked and Prithivi cleared his throat
"Well, I am a workaholic man. " Prithvi said.
"so boring," Shivanya said.
"Tell me about yourself. I mean I have never seen you before. Your photo comes after you become MD." Prithivi asked making Shivanya stiff Prithvi is observing her keenly. For some time, there is silence.
"Well, you know my papa is always overprotective of me. In my childhood, I was kidnapped by his enemy" Shivanya said and look at him.
" which I did not remember but he told me to hide so that's why I never attended any party and there is no photo of mine on the internet," Shivanya said. Prithivi finds it odd that she was kidnapped and she does not even remember.
"Why are you afraid of me and asked me about my twin?" Prithvi asked.
"Well, I don't know why I was afraid. But yeah I met someone like you" Shivanaya said and made a face in last making Prithvi hurt.
" where??? I mean can you tell me how was he?" Prithvi asked.
" don't ask me this Prithvi he was a worse nightmare for me. I just hate him to my guts and his useless friend" Shivanya said making Prithvi hurt more. He can see the hater in her eyes for him which makes him more guilty.
"Why?" Prithvi asked.
"You are not my close friend that I will share about him, " Shivanya said coldly. Prithivi looked away from her, his eyes changing color. She again disrespects me.
" you know Prithvi after meeting him I get to know that your external beauty maybe makes you lovable but if you don't have external beauty then people will judge you and hate you but they never see your inner beauty. They tell you how ugly you are and make your confidence down. " shivanya said still looking at the water while Prithvi's anger melt and he can see the pain in Shivanya's eyes held. Prithivi mind keeps replaying how he behaved with Shivanya. He did not even stop Ranvijay to say nonsense to her.
"but you know God always has a plan for us. If I was not hidden then maybe..kin.i.mean Something bad can happen to me" Shivanya said and bite her tongue she is about to tell him about the vampire king. Prithvi understands that she is talking about him and he smirks. After that, they went to their room to sleep. At midnight Prithvi went to her room and find Shivanya sleeping and looking cute. He also lay on the bed and looked at Shivanya. He can smell her mesmerizing scent. He pulls her closer and makes his heart beat faster and feels the sensation in his whole body when he touches her. Her eyes went to her chubby cheeks, he wanted to kiss her. But then suddenly Shivanaya open her eyes and looked at Prithvi. Her eyes went wide when she found him and she closed her eyes to see clearly that Prithvi is in this room or she is dreaming about him when she opened her eyes again she finds no one. Prithivi with vampire speed hides in the curtain. Shivanya thought that she dreamt about Prithvi. She again went to sleep and Prithvi left her room.