Thank You

Hello Beautiful Readers,🦋

Vote!!!!!!!!! Vote!!!!!!!

I am waiting for your comment.!!!!!!!!!

Guys tell me your view do you like the track???????

What do you think about the Shivanya character???  She is funny ??? Strong???? Confused ???? Navie?????

"Thank you, Mr. Prithvi and Umang," Shivanya said with a smile. Abhiman is about to hug his sister when she gives a glare to him to stop which makes him roll his eyes.
" you are most welcome," Umang said with a smile. Prithivi is looking at her parents with a small smile he ignores Shivanya, he can't see her go away from him again. With that, both brothers left. while Shivanya is annoyed and angry with Prithivi because he doesn't even glance at her.

20 days later

"I am in love with you and I can't even imagine my life without you shivanya. Will you marry me???" Abhay confessed while sitting on his knees and offering a diamond ring. Shivanya is shocked and looks blankly at Abhay. Today is Roy Company Anniversary Abhay was also invited. Shivanya is looking at Abhay in surprise she remembers what Abhiman said, how Abhay reacted when she was with Prithvi, he call all her family members every day and asked about her. They told him that she went to work but he regularly call them. Her family finds him very clingy and they find something is not good with him. Shivanya one day met and told him that she went on vacation and he yelled at her how can she be so careless to not tell him about this before? This makes her angry because he is not very close to her. He is Overreacting. She told him who are you to tell me I am careless and told him that they are not close enough that she told him about her life and left him. But today because of Roy's anniversary she again met him and he asked her to forgive him and ask her to come out he wanted to talk to her.
"Abahy !!! I .. Can't " Shivanya said and made him stand up. Abhay is very angry because of rejection.
"why ????? We are compatible. Please don't reject me" Abhay said while holding her shoulders to make her understand. She nodded because she don't want to create a scene.
"give me time to think. Now can we go'"shivanya said and left him alone.
"I will get you by hook or crook," Abhay said and left.

Shivanya stands with her friends after they arrive at the party.
"I don't know where Veena suddenly disappear or say kidnaped??" Shivanya asked.
"We also don't know, her parent registered FIR but the police were not able to find out. Because they do not get any calls for money or any other demand till now " Shiv said. Shivanya get to know about Veena when she called them with her new mobile. She meet Veena's parents and they told her that they saw Veena last time when she went shopping with her brother, and his brother told her that after shopping he dropped her at her home and left. When he returned Veena is not there. They call her but her phone is switched off and they call her friends and search near parks and homes of neighbors but did not find her after they went for the police's help.

"I just hope she is fine. " Advik said and they nodded.
They all look at the people who are dancing with a smile and some are just drinking alcohol.
"I have to inform you both that I am going to the U.K," Shiv said.
"what ???? why suddenly" Shivanya asks.
"Because Dad wants me to expand his business there," Shiv said.
" no !!!! Bro, we both will miss you!!! already Veena is not here " Adivik said and hugged Shiv.
"I thought someone evil-eyed on our friendship that's why we all are separating from each other," Shivanya said and join the hug.

Shivanya does not get the time to think about Prithivi these days because she was super busy and stressed about everything. Her friend leaves the party and she still talking to the business associate when the middle age beautiful woman came with her model type Daughter. Shivanya is still busy talking to their partner when the mother-daughter duo looks at Shivanya with anger and hatred.
"Hello!!! " a feminine voice said and Shivanya turned and find a mother and daughter looking at her with a smile. She knows it is fake but still, she does not say anything and again starts talking to her business partner ignoring them.
"Maa sees her, she ignores you. " the girl said.
"Shut up" Mother yelled at her.
"Hello, I am Sheetal Raichand" the mother introduced herself. Shivanya looks at her in confusion and passes a small smile.
"Sorry, I am not recognized you," Shivanya said and sipped her alcohol while looking at them curiously.
"it is okay!!! I am running an NGO and I am here because I want your company to donate something to orphans children. As you know your company is celebrating its anniversary it will be a great help if you do that" Sheetal politely said.
"yeah!!!! No problem you can call my PA and ask him about that. Now please excuse me" Shivanya said and left them alone.
"Maa did you just see what I saw???? She is not her " Raksha whispered.
"she is very confident," Sheetal said and look at Shivanya who is now talking to someone. She looks very beautiful in a black gown her hair is open. This time there is a glow and confidence in her making her look more gorgeous than before.
They know her PA and they talk to him about the donation and left the party.