Peace????

Hello Readers

Vote!!!!
Share!!!!
Comment!!!!

H..how?" she asked. 

"It is natural Anya for vampires, We can heal humans by offering our blood to them," he said Shivanya tried to get out of his hold but she couldn’t.

"What's your problem? Leave me alone?" Shivanya said and looked at him. 

"I am sorry .... " he said and Shivanya looked at him in shock. She looks into his eyes to know if he is guilty of his doing or just faking it but his eyes show he means it which makes her eyes moist and she looks away from him. 

"Rajveer told me that a human mate's blood is very delicious and you will keep lusting for it. I don't want to taste it but when you cut your finger that time I taste it for the first time I can't stop myself, Anya. I never tasted this delicious blood ever. I wanted to taste more and more. I am sorry I didn't mean to hurt you or want you to feel like a slave which you are not you are mine Anya. My love, my wife, and my mate." Prithvi said while looking into her eyes Shivanya felt butterflies in her tummy. This is the first time Prithvi talks in more than one sentence. 

"Anya!!! I am trying to control myself. You also have to be patiences " Prithvi said and Shivanya looked at him and asked without giving a thought "Why would I have to be???? You may like me but I am not "Prithvi takes a sharp breath to control himself again. 

"Now you are testing my patience, Anya. Prithvi coldly said and Shivanya realized who was dominant here.

"Let's talk like a mature person," Shivanya said and stood up from his lap and sat opposite him. 

"What do you want from me???? Why am I living like a prisoner? " she asked him. 

"You are not a prisoner. I am just making sure you will not get in trouble and run away from me" he said. 

"what????? You listen to me Mr. I am not a child I am an adult and treat me like that "Shivanya said and Prithvi smirked listening to her complaint. 

"But I thought you are, " he said and sat comfortably while looking at her with a smirk. Shivanya looked at him in irritation. She wanted to kill this creature so that she could live peacefully. 

"I am serious here, Mr. Singhaniya," she said. Prithvi nodded. 

"This is not working for me!!!! I want my freedom and one more thing, for god sake don't keep reminding me that you all are vampires," she said. Prithvi rolls his eyes. 

"Are you jealous of us??? I am giving you an offer to be one of us" Prithvi said. Shivanya glares at him which makes him smile a little while looking at her and to make her more annoyed he asked "Then what??? You will forget that we are vampires?? She takes a deep breath to not beat him. 

"Anya you can't change your destiny. We are destined to be together. Why don't you understand a small little thing that when you came with your ugly makeup I still felt you but didn't want to get false hope that's why I treated you that way which I am still regretting,  but see I did not even know that I was joining your family for lunch." Prithvi tried to make her understand by  holding her one hand, looking into her eyes, and putting his hands on her cheeks making her breath hitch. 

"You are a gift of god to me, Anya. I never wanted to live without you even, I wanted to die on the same day. When…..." Prithvi said and tears filled his eyes making her shocked she is feeling his pain. He put another hand on her other cheek and said" I don't want to lose you again Anya. Last....time…… I was just living for my parents , but if this time something like this happens again which I will never make happen I am telling you I will also die with you Anya." he said each word with a promise. Shivanya gasped in surprise. Tears also gather in her eyes feeling his true feelings for her. It is so overwhelming for her. No one makes her feel like Prithvi makes her feel so loved.