Paintings.

Hello readers

Vote!!!!! Vote!!!!!!

Tell me your view do you like it till now the track of Prithvi and Shivanya?

"Ohh that's the reason I told Prithvii.....I mean him" Shivanya said scared and pointed at him. 

"That was stupid!!!! You lied right???? " Prithvi asks. 

"no!!!!!!!  that’s the truth "Shivanya defended herself. 

" But you said you do not remember being kidnaped???? Tell the truth otherwise I will suck your blood" Prithvi yelled at her making her shocked and scared. 

"I- I’m... telling the truth" Shivanya replied stuttering  in fear 

"Shivanya, I am asking you one last time to tell me the truth, " Prithvi asked her coldly

"Bhai relax," Umang said. 

"Shivanya, is there anything you remember??? Anything about why they kidnapped you ??"Umang asked, Shivanya looked down. She knows that now she has to tell him the truth there is no other way out. Quivering in fear, she looked at Umang and nodded.

"Papa told me that he met one of you vampires when I was a child. He told him to hide me because of the enemy but that was bullshit. Why would I have an enemy in the first place?? Do you think a small child who only spent 10 years of her life on earth already had an enemy? That was absolutely rubbish " Shivanya said she felt her father just made her fool nothing else. 

While everyone is looking at Prithvi who is in deep thought. Shivanya looks at Prithvi in deep thought. 

Who made him the vampire king????? My papa fools me doesn't he understand that simple lie? 

"Do you remember him???? His face?" Prithvi asked. 

"no!!!! Just like how I don't remember about the kidnapping, I don't remember about this also. Don't go into deep thinking, Papa just made a fool" Shvianya said and all ignored her last sentence. 

"But why now??? Why do you show your real face now?" Umang asked.

"What do you want me to do to spend all my life in that makeup???? It helped me a lot in boys' matters. See now all boys are after me " Shivanya said and flips her hair, she just wants to tell Prithvi unconsciously that she is beautiful but forgets that he is a vampire. Prithvi looks at her in anger listening to her talk about the other male than him. He fists his hands tightly while the others are amused to see her new antics. 

"You are so full of yourself," Umang said and Shivanya looked at him and nodded. 

"Of course, I love myself more than anything,” Shivanya said, smiling widely. 

"Miss Roy just shut up!!!" Prithvi said, making her look at him in surprise 

Isko kya ho gaya????? Shivanya thought. 

(what happened to him?)

Priya and Janvi are trying to hide their smiles while Umang is feeling bad for his brother. 

"Do you like anyone?" Priya asks, making Prithvi glare at her which she ignores. Shivanya looks at her suspiciously and replies "Nah no one except for hot actors "  Shivanya said with a lot of excitement in her eyes making Prithvi look at her intensely. Everyone is looking at Prithvi who is looking at Shivanya in anger only he knows how he is controlling himself. 

"shivanya!!!! Tell me where you brought the dress you were wearing yesterday, " Priya asked, changing the topic to break the tension 

"It was gifted," Shivanya said with a small smile.