Shocked

Hello, lovelies ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Vote!!!!! Vote!!!!!!vote!!!!!! Vote!!!!!!

Click on ⭐ to vote and please follow my profile to support your author.

I hope you will like the cast ☺️

Prithivi Singhania

Shivanya singhaniya

Shivanya singhaniya

Prithvi is keep looking at Abhimaan's hands and then he looked at him

"You can sit," Prithvi said. While Abhimaan gets embarrassed by his rude attitude but anyway he sits.
"I wanted to meet you because as you know I am newly appointed as CEO and I wanted to request you to please.." Abhimaan is saying when his mobile rang. He picked it out from his pocket and looked at the screen with a smile.

"Sorry, I have to take this. Hope you don't mind if go there to talk, for a while" Abhimaan asked and Prithivi nods.
"Hello," Abhimaan said.
"I will not handle your stupid fan anymore" Shivanaya yelled with frustration. Prithivi's eye snapped at Abhimaan.
Is he that crying girl Shivanya's voice???? Who is that Abhimaan to her???? He is a  handsome man I must say but why this CEO is talking to an average girl???
"Relax shivi... I know but please bear it  for me." Abimaan said and smirked.
"I know why are you doing this to me... I am telling you the truth I didn't tell Mom about your drinking" Shivanaya said.
"I know baby sister. You always do that. By the way, I am here to meet Prithvi Singhaniya" Abhimaan told her. Prithivi gets to know that Abhimaan is the brother of that girl. But is it a coincidence that her name is also Shivi??? Is she that crying girl ??? Because her voice is the same as that crying girl and my Anya.
"Oh, it slips out my mind bhai. You can continue your meeting with Prithivi Singhaniya" Shivanaya said and cut the call. While Prithivi's heart skipped a beat when he listens to his name from that girl. What is happening to me ????
"Sorry for the call," Abhimaan said. Prithivi nods.
"As I am saying, I wanted to invite you to the celebration as our company is about to complete about 20 years next week," Abimaan said.
"Thank you but as you know I will never give a physical appearance" Prithvi denied.
" Okay no problem, I hope I can invite you home for lunch. As you know we have both been Investors in each other companies for a long time" Abhimaan said.