Truth

Hello, lovelies ❤️❤️

Please click on ⭐ and please follow my profile to support your author.

The day is bright and a very beautiful girl's sleep is getting disturbed because of sunlight she pulls the blanket on her head but someone snatches it away.
"Papa please let me sleep," shivanaya said to her papa.
"Wake up you sleepy head," Krishna Roy said to his beautiful daughter.
" No please let me sleep," shivanaya said with a horse voice.
"Beta wake up it is 11 in the morning and tomorrow is the day of your independence," Krishna said to her daughter. This made her wake up and yawn.
"Yeah, and I will get many hurtful words from my friend for that too thank you, papa," shivanaya said and Krishna laughed at this.
"I know I know it is for your protection only Shivanya. You know that it is important for you to hide because of our enemy" Krishna said to his daughter.
"Papa I know you are scientists and even a businessman too. But why your enemy is behind me bhai is older than me then why me???" Shivanya asked this question for the nth time.
" Okay, I will tell you everything today but for that, you have to take bath and come downstairs," Krishan said and shivanaya nods.
After her father leaves, shivanaya went to the washroom.

"Priya!! Give me your blood" Rubina witch said to a beautiful woman whose skin is pale and her eye are blue making her gorgeous. Priya deeply cut her wrist and blood started coming out while Rubina held her bleeding hands and blood landed on a bowl. After enough blood, Rubina asked Prithvi to give his blood now. Both Prithvi and Priya's blood get mixed and Rubina starts chanting a spell loudly making other things in the room turbulent. Many things start falling and broken but Rubina is still chanting the spell there is light around her which is too bright and that light is the brightest that covers the whole room. After 2 hours of chanting the spell Rubina's eyes turned red and now the door get open with a thud and all the vampires looked at it in surprise. "What is happening" priya asked in a panic.
"Nothing to worry priya. It will be over soon" Prithvi said. Priya nods in understanding but she still has fear.
3 hours later all the noise stopped suddenly and the light was also gone. Prithvi, ranjvijay and Priya's eyes are on Rubina who is now kneeling and her head down when she looked up Priya gasped because Rubina's nose is bleeding and her face is colorless it looked like she drained all her energy in this spell.
"King, your mother, and brother open their eyes anytime," Rubina said and took a deep breath while saying this.
"What about my father?" Priya asked.
"As you can see princess. All my energy is drained. It takes 15 days to recover my energy" Rubina said while wiping the blood which is coming out from her nose.
" You can take a rest, Rubina. We are not in hurry" Prithivi said and walked to the coffin and guard opened the coffin and Prithvi see that his mother's skin color is becoming normal vampire skin and the same goes for his brother.
"Bhai I am happy our wait of 100 years is now over. We will again live like we used to live. Prithivi nods and open his arms for Priya and she walked toward him with a tear of happiness and hugged him.

A girl is sitting on the chair she is so beautiful. Her eyes are dark brown her cheek is chubby, and she has wheatish skin but glowing skin. Her lips are small but plump and pink. She has black waist-length hair she wore a floral pink dress. She is not fat nor she is skinny but all her curves are in the right place.
"Now tell me the reason behind hiding my beauty," shivanaya asked. With a sigh.
"My shivi you know that I have a lot of enemies and when you are 8 years old that time one of my enemies attack you but as I said you were small your health get affected by this very badly. So I did everything to get that bast**d and when I caught him he warned me that he will kill you." Krishna said and paused.
"Okay, I get it. But you hide my beauty papa??? You not hidden that you are my father" shivanaya asked. Krishna looked at his wife and son they nodded.
"Shivi, just understand that you are not safe with this face of yours
when you are 12 years old we went for a family vaccination that time". Krishan takes a deep breath.