Love!!!!

Hello beautiful Readers❤️🦋

Vote!!!!! Vote!!!!!!! Comment!!!!!

"What do you think about me???? Don't you feel pulled toward me" Prithvi asked.

"What are you talking about??? Just leave me" Shivanya said and tried to get out of his hold. 

Pulling her closer Prithvi whispered in a husky voice “No sweetheart’’

"What happened to you Mr. Singhaniya," Shivanya asked looking into his eyes. They were pitch black, darker than usual. Prithvi lifts her and lays her on the bed she lets out a shrill scream. Prithvi looks at Shivanya with a small smile hovering over her, he thought She looks very beautiful in the moonlight.

"What are you doing Mr.Singhaniya??!!!." Shivanya asks in fear, stunned by his actions. 

"Do you want me to suck your blood," Prithvi asks and bites her ear lobe, a shiver runs down her spine. She looks at his eyes and asks him "Are you high??" Shivanya asks and Prithvi looks into her fearful eyes and shakes his head no. 

"Then why the hell are you behaving like this? Let go of me, you’re making me very uncomfortable" Shivanya said. 

"But I thought you knew the truth, my dear wife!!!!" Prithvi said, making her breath hitch. 

How does he know ???? 

"What???" Shivanya asks, shocked. 

"playing innocent huh???? I may have believed you if you were my old Anya but now this Anya I won't she is cunning" Prithivi said giggling and started playing with her hair.

" I am not your wife !!!!! We are not married" Shivanya said sternly pushing him off of her

  Prithvi looked at her in anger. Prithvi held her chin in a tight grip "You are my wife... I know we did not marry in this lifetime but we will soon" Prithvi said and removed his hand from her chin

"no!!! I will never marry you!!!!" Shivanya snapped

"Why ???? " Prithvi asks in anger. She couldn’t think of anything so she said " Because I will marry Abhay" Listening to this Prithvi laughed loudly making Shivanya look at the handsome devil in aww. 

" Didn't I tell you about the surprise this morning, my Anya?" Prithvi asked and Shivanya nodded. Prithvi got up from the bed and said" You need to rest, I will show you the gift later. I am going on a two-day trip to India. If you try to run away, I will not think twice before sucking your family's blood." making Shivanya fear. 

"How can you do this?? How can you do this after my family treated you so well???" Shivanya asked in disbelief. 

"Yeah, they did, that's why I will directly suck their blood instead of torturing them," Prithvi said and came closer to her 

" Now be a good girl while I’m gone don’t cause any trouble," Prithvi said and kissed her forehead making her shocked she felt a tingling sensation when his lips came in contact with her forehead and then Prithvi kiss her cheeks one by one and Shivanya closed her eyes to feel this new sensation, she felt as though butterflies were dancing in her stomach. Before she knew it  Prithvi was hovering over her and he started showering kisses all over her making her moan in ecstasy Prithvi looked at Shivanya who was looking very beautiful with her blushed face. He looks at her lips and then her brown eyes which are also looking at him. As she looks into his eyes a scene flashes in her memory 

"You killed him !!!!!! You killed why ???? Didn't I tell you not to???? "  a girl said. 

 She soon snaps out of her daze and she looks at Prithvi who is coming closer to kiss her on her lips, she turns away to stop him but the kiss lands on her jaw. Prithvi looks at her and finds her angry. He stood up and Shivanya looked at him, his face not showing any emotion, they both looked at each other for a brief second and then he left but clearly from his eyes anyone could tell he was longing to stay.