Investigation

Hello, lovelies ❤️❤️❤️

Please Vote and comment. Love to read your comments.

Click on ⭐ to vote and please follow my profile to support your author.

" I want Shivanaya Roy's information" Prithvi ordered on call. He doesn't know what to think. Should he be happy that he find his love again or feel angry that she is ignoring him like a plague!!! But one thinks he knows that he can't repeat history. The 100 years he spent in full of pain, grief, and loneliness.

"Shivanya what happened why are you looking lost," Abhay asked.
"Nothing Abhay just tired" Shivanaya said and smile. He smiles at her and continues to drive. After some time Abhay's mobile rang and he picked up and said yes.

"Shivanya I have one meeting at the Singhaniya company it is a very important meeting so I hope you don't mind waiting for me for 1 hrs," Abhay said looking at her in hope.
Shivanya looked at him with wide eyes.
"I ... I ... I will go to my company back abhay. You continue your meeting Shivanaya said and she does not know what to say to him.
" I am so sorry shivanaya. I just forget about it. Right now my PA reminds me" Abhay said.
"Yeah, it is fine. I will call anybody for a car" Shivanaya said.
"No no!!! I will drop you near the restaurant then you asked someone for a car there." Abhay said and Shivanaya nodded. He drop her at a restaurant and said sorry to her and left.
Shivanya went inside and waited for her car to come.

"What about Shivanaya Priya," Janvi asked her daughter. Priya Pale listen to this.
"She left the mansion that day maa. And after a couple of days," Priya said and take a deep breath.
"We found Shivanya's body, "Priya said and tears formed in her eyes. Janvi gasped loudly
" What ???? How is Prithvi bearing that pain?? " Janvi said and start crying even though she can't imagine the pain Prithivi felt in years.
" Yes maa, he not same he was used to be, he changed a lot maa. He not even talked to me like he used to. He just takes care of my necessity all these years" Priya said.
"I hope a miracle happens again in his life Priya I want my son to be happy," Janvi said and Priya nods.

" Do you like  Prithvi Singhaniya Aasha?" Krishna asked.
" Yes, Krishna he is a very gentleman and hardworking boy," Aasha said and looked at her husband. Krishan nods.
" Where is Shivanaya," Aasha asked.
" She in her room," Krishna said.

"what was king doing here. " shivanaya thought
He was looking very handsome and hot but Why he looked at me with so many emotions ???? Why I felt this time it is pure peace to look at his eyes. This time he was not disgusted with me. I felt his intense gaze on me the whole time. Shivanya doesn't know when sleep took over while thinking about him.

There is a dark shadow standing there on her balcony. The door of the balcony opens and a tall and muscular man enters the room.
He walks toward her and smrick.
"After waiting for you for almost 100 years We again meet and this time I will not let you go away from me," the man said and looked at Shivanayaaya. He touches her eyes, cheeks, and then lips. Shivanaya stirred in her sleep by continuously touch on her face. That man pulled his hand away and run out of another room by the balcony.
Shivanya open her eyes and looked around and find no one. She again goes back to sleep.

"Papa you betrayed me?" shivanya asked while crying.
"shut up!!!! It is for your good only I do this"
"No!!!! You did it for your benefit. You harm my family and I am so stupid to come to find you. You are the one who is the reason for my family's suffering." shivanya said and someone slap her.
"I will kill you. Your father is done right" A man said. Shivanya put her hand on her bruised cheek and look at her father. Rakesh sees her daughter in pain.
"Thank God Maa left otherwise she will be ashamed of you. You are hurting your daughter I hate you papa " Shivanya said with hatred and pain in her eyes.
"Don't say that shivanya," Rakesh said with pain. Shivanya starts crying miserably. Rakesh and that person left her alone.

In the morning shivanaya was in her cabin and doing her work when her phone rang.
" Yes, bhai", shivanaya said.
"Shivanya today I am busy and you have to go and meet the head of the finance department please talked to him about our tender money and other details which my PA will give you", abimaan said.
" Okay fine I will do this today but where do I have to go for that," Shivanaya asked.
"Ohh yeah, singhaniya industry", Abhimaan said and Shivanaya's eyes went wide.
" Okay I have to go, "Abhimaan said and cut the call. Shivanya is shocked.
No no no I don't want to face that king again. This time he will not leave me. But wait!!!! bhai told me to meet the finance head, not the CEO.

"When Shivanya comes, directly send her here," Prithvi said to his PA.

"Ma'am please follow me", a girl employee said to Shivanya.
Shivanya is praying to god that please god Prithvi doesn't know that she is here.
She is too scared to look at others. She came with her PA but one employee asked her PA to wait there only.
"Please go inside", the girl said to Shivanaya and nervously she nods and knock on the door.
" Ma'am you don't need to do it. You can enter" the girl said. She is looking very pale and beautiful girl. Shivanya open the door slowly and turn to say thank you to that girl but she had already gone.
"weird," Shivanya thought.
She entered the cabin and find a man back facing her. She rolled her eyes how can he be disrespectful toward me? I am the Managing director.
Anger is all she felt right now. Prithivi knows that Shivanya is staring at him while he is smiling and he felt like again alive.
"Hello ??? Do you know you are showing disrespect to me" Shivanaya said coldly. Prithivi raised his eyes in amusement and turn around slowly with a smirk. Shivanya's eyes land on dark black eyes and She gasped loudly and put her hands on her mouth in surprise.
While Prithvi smiled at her, this shivanaya is over dramatic he thought.
Shivanya, not believing her eyes, why the king is here? why he is smiling and looking at me?????? She looked down
"I...ii... A..m so..r ry" Shivanaya said and turn around to get out of there.
"Stop !!! Where are you going??" Prithivi ask and Shivanaya jumped in her place to listen to his cold voice. She turn and looked down. What to do now ???? Is he knows that I am that dungeon girl???
"Sit down Miss Shivanaya", Prithvi said and Shivanaya shiver down her spine when she listens to her name from the vampire king. She looked at him and find him already staring at her. She sat and start staring at her nails. Prithvi is not understanding what this girl is doing. Why she is looking down???
"Are you an MD?" Prithivi asked.
"Yes", shivanaya said still looking down. Why he is asking this stupid question????
"Because I never saw an MD look that scared and nervous," Prithvi said while putting his both hands on the table and fist his palm and put under his chin.
Shivanya looked at him in surprise and looks away from him.
"It is not like that", shivanaya said and stared out the window.
"Ohh... Why don't you look at my eyes then?" Prithvi asked.
Shivanya looks at him in shock like the king is now asking me to look into his eyes.
"Do you have any twin brothers exactly like you"? shivanaya asks without thinking and covers her mouth. Prithvi looks at her with raised eyebrows.
" No why???" Prithivi asked.
" Noth..ing", shivanaya said.
"Still you are not looking at my eyes Miss Shivanaya, do you have any problem," Prithvi asked he is very confused.
" I think, you do not like when som...one lo. o .k in..too yo..ur e..y.e" Shivanaya said and looked down.
"shit!!!! Shit!!!! What I said!!!!!" he will now recognize me!!!!!"
"Who told you this" Prithvi asked her.
" Me???.... I Ithou...gh..t " Shivanaya said and laughing nervously and patting herself for this brilliant lie.
"It is not like that I will like when you look at me", Prithvi said and
Shivanya gasped loudly.
" When this happened???" Shivanya asked and looked into his dark black eyes like she desperately wanted to know it is just 1 and a half months passed, how suddenly did King Prithvi change his rules?????
Prithivi looked into her beautiful eye which show shock but why ???
"From starting," Prithvi said and rested his head on the chair comfortably and looked at her.
"But you are a k" Shivanaya is about to say when her phone rings. She looked and find it is advik.
" Sorry I have to take it," she said and picked it up.
"Hello shivi," Advik said.
"Yeah speak," Shivanaya said she don't want to say advik in front of him.
"Shivanya, Veena got drunk and crying very badly," advik said. While Prithvi looked at Shivanaya in shock. He is shocked to hear Veena's name he looked at Shivanaya curiously.
" Why she is doing this ??? Where the hell is Shiv then??" Shivanya asked. she is concerned about Veena's well-being.
"Shivi comes here, my life is over," Veena said and start crying loudly.
"Okay stop crying I am coming right away. Shivanya said and looked at Prithvi who is looking at her in shock.
"I have to go sorry, Shivanaya said and walked away fastly. While Prithvi blankly staring her.
Is she that crying girl shivanaya ????? How????? Why did she hide? Or someone else ???? ?????

How's the chapter guys??????