Not Poison.

Hello Readers ❤️❤️

Vote!!!!! Vote!!!!!!!Vote!!!!!!!
Comment!!!!!! comment!!!

"Nothing will happen to you, just eat," Umang said, which made her look at Umang and then at her plate. She gulps and starts eating her food in fear. 

**********

"Where is my daughter ????" Sobbing heavily Asha asked her husband 

"I don't know!!!! Advik said she left the office the last time he saw her, " Krishna said.

"I talked to the police and they started searching for Shivanya. Don't worry nothing will happen to our shivi!!, " Abhimaan said and hugged his mother. Just then Abhay came and yelled in anger. 

"Where did you hide her,". All of them look at him in shock and anger. 

" What are you doing here???? Guards throw him out" Abhimaan yelled. 

"Abhimaan I am sorry, just worried about Shivanya. Please tell them not to " Abhay said when  he sees  guards approaching him 

"Do you know anything about Shivanya, Abhay," Krishna asked. 

"I don't know. " Abhay said. 

"You can leave now Abhay if we find her we will inform you," Krishnan said and Abhay left with anger. He can't let her slip from his hand.

Thank god that food does not have poison. I am still alive. 

"Miss Shivanya, this is my mother Janvi and my sister Priya" Prithivi introduces. Shivanya looks at them in amusement. Janvi and Priya smile at her but Shivanya looks at Vikram who is looking at her. 

"Is she your wife??? And your mother???" she asked Vikram and Prithvi.  How can they get a wife and mother like her so beautiful and caring? While they both have short tempers and khadoos.

"yeah!!! why? " Umang asked. 

"Ohh!!! Nothing" Shivanya said with a shrug. She looks at Priya and starts cursing herself in the head because she thought Priya was Prithivi’s girlfriend or wife. Somewhere she is happy that he is single. 

"what??? But he is a vampire for god's sake shut up" her mind yelled and she looked at everyone who was looking at her making her gulp in fear. 

"What do they want me to do??? Socialize with them when they are" Shivanya whispered to herself but was cut off by Priya. 

"vampires!!! The royal vampires!!!" Priya said with a smile. She looked at her and nodded but was confused. Was she that loud that she heard her??? What does she mean royal vampire??? Twilight did not mention this. 

"Miss Shivanya!!!! Is this how you greet someone ???? didn't you give me a lecture on manners back then? Where is yours now? " Prithvi taunts her. 

"Why do I have to greet them ????? You kidnapped me, do you think any sane person would greet her kidnapper’s  family ????" Shivanya yelled at him because Prithvi annoyed her. Looking at her outburst, everyone was shocked except Prithvi. They were surprised to see that the calm Shivanya can be this bold. All heads turn to Prithvi whose eyes turn red in anger. Shivanya realizes her mistake and looks at Prithivi, his eyes turn red in anger. 

"I am sorry!!!!! I am just you know.... Don't mind me?" Shivanya said nervously. 

"Will he put me in the dungeons again??" Shivanya whispered and her heart was beating fast just from the thought 

"dungeons???? Who put you in dungeons??" Vikram asked and Shivanya looked at Vikram who looked like he was concerned about her. 

"your son !!! Who else? Shivanya said and was confused.