Seven || Pito

"Shua" Jeonghan called softly while leaning on Joshua's shoulder.

"Hmm?"

"How come you never told me you have a brother?"

"Well he Jungkook-hyung isn't really my brother, he's my brother-in-law, He's married to my older brother"

"Ooh still why didnt you tell me about your older brother?" Jeonghan looked at Joshua who looked at him too ans just smiled.

"I dont know come to think of it i never actually talk about my family" Joshua looked away still smiling but only a bit

'Right, Is he and his family in bad terms? but considering he's close with his brothers husband eh i dont know but i dont wanna ask it seems like he doesn't wanna talk about it' Jeonghan thought as he somehow felt guilty for asking.

"Hmmm don't be sad Joshuji you have me" Jeonghan proudly said with Joshua looking at him and smiled confused on why Jeonghan said his sad.

"Who said im sad Hannie?" Joshua asked still smiling.

"Well i figured soooo" Jeonghan then sat on Joshua's lap wrappinf his legs on Joshua's waist.

"Oh? Is the way you'll cheer me up?" Joshua said smirking and holding Jeonghan's waist.

"What if i say yes?" Jeonghan replied also smirking and wrapped his arms around Joshua's neck.

"Well I'll say it works" Joshua added and then they both pressed their lips forming a soft and passionate kiss.

Jeonghan opened his mouth purpisely to let Joshua's tounge in which Joshua did and are now sucking his tounge earning a groan from the older.

"Ngh.."

Joshua the went down on Jeonghan's neck and started giving it butterfly kisses before biting and sucking it which caused Jeonghan to face the ceiling with his eyes close moaning softly.

"S-shua.. Let's hnm~ s-stop here for mnn.. Now~" Jeonghan muttered out making Joshua stop and the two are looking at each other.

"Sure Hannie" Joshua smiled with Jeonghan smiling too,

"I'll go to the bathroom" Jeonghan then got off Joshua's lap and proceeded to the bathroom and leaned his hands on the sink.

'Why... Why did my stomach suddenly hurted i mean it's been hurting since yesterday but it wasn't bad but earlier was just bad..' Jeonghan thought as the reason why he told Joshua to stop is because his stomach hurted like hell he doesn't really know why.

'Did i ate something yesterday?'

"Hannie you okay? You've been there for a while" Joshua softly said outside the bathroom making Jeonghan snap out of his thoughts and washed his hands and went outside the bathroom to see Joshua worried for him.

"Are you okay Hannie? You've been acting a little timid since yesterday.." Joshua asked.

'So he noticed?'

"Ah No im fine just tired this days, Dont worry Joshuji" Jeonghan smiled whiched calmed Joshua a bit but still worried.

"Okay but if you don't feel well tell me im here Hannie" Joshua then smiled and kissed Jeonghan's cheek making Jeinghan feel better.

"Mhm i will my Joshuji" Jeonghan said smiling calming Joshua down.

"let's sleep them hmm?" Joshua said as he caress the older's hair.

"Sure"

-----------

It's now 7:56 am in Wednesday morning Jeonghan woke up to the feeling no one is besdie him he then turn to his side and then saw no one but a note.