Three || Tatlo

"Hey shua about my prize-" Jeonghan was cutted off when Joshua suddenly got on top of him kissing Jeonghan with Jeonghan kissing back. Jeonghan wrap his hands around Joshua's neck deepening their kiss.

"Nnmh.." Jeonghan moaned softly as Joshua put his tounge inside and explored Jeonghan's mouth and sucking his tounge and continued to kiss each other softly, they both pulled away with strings of saliva connecting their mouth.

Joshua then grabbed Jeonghan's hand thats on his neck and pinned his hands down then the younger went and gave soft kisses on the older's neck before sucking it.

"Hmn~" Jeonghan let out a soft groan from the soft sensation he felt when Joshua sucked one of his sensitive spot in his neck. Joshua then continued on sucking Jeonghan's sensitive spot in his neck while he slowly putted his hand inside Jeonghan's tshirt making Jeonghan softly moan.

"Mn~Shua.." Jeonghan whimpered Joshua's name softly as Joshua touched and played with his nipples making Joshua smirk and kiss Jeonghan again, this time Jeonghan kept moaning while kissing as Joshua sucked his tounge and touched his body all around.

Jeonghan and Joshua had actually done it atleast 5 times now[top joshua🤩] ever since they became boyfriends but they haven't got the chance lately since their finals just finished and there's Jeonghan's matches and the summer festival in their uni.

"You're more sensitive lately Hannie" Joshua said to Jeonghan who kept softly moaning because of Joshua touching him.

"Is because it's been a while? Hmm?" Joshua asked as he lick Jeonghan's collarbone then sucking it "Ugh~" making Jeonghan groan.

As Jeonghan is getting into it Joshua suddenly putted his hands off Jeonghan and sat up with Jeonghan sitting up too.

"That's all for your small prize hannie" Joshua smiled leaving Jeonghan hanging as the older wants more.

"Whaaat Joshujii cmonn you can't just get me excited and not continue it" Jeonghan said whining.

"Well 2 things Hannie one i said 'small prize' meaning it's not that grand and two you have a match tomorrow your strength is needed especially your legs" Joshua explained with a smirk giving a message with Jeonghan understanding it as he blushes and looks down.

"Fine.." Jeonghan pouted making Joshua chuckle.

'Cute' Joshua thought as he smiled at the older.

•next day at the match•

"GO PASS THE BALL" The coach furiously shouted while Joshua and his members are on the side cheering for their basketball players.

"Jeonghan pass!" Seungcheol said with Jeonghan fainting a run and actually passed to Seungcheol who threw it in the hoop and scored three points.

"NICE!" The other teammates cheered with the others also cheering.

"Woah Number 2 is not that bad" Wonwoo said talking about Seungcheol.

"Yeah but Jeonghan-hyung's better" Seokmin claimed with Jihoon and the others agreeing.

After a few minutes Pledis high is as usual leading with the score 67 : 48 with Jeonghan mostly scoring of course, but this round as Jeonghan was about to shoot his opponent purposely stepped on his foot making him trip and sprain his ankle.

"JEONGHAN!" Seungcheol and his teammates and his coach and the medics ran to Jeonghan who's on the floor hurted, holding his sprained ankle. Joshua also saw the scene and wants to go there too but only coaches and players are allowed in the court so he just stood up hoping Jeonghan's okay.