Epilouge 2~

"Shuji im hungryy" Jeonghan whined as he continuesly draw a cirle on Joshua's palm, leaning his hea don his boyfriend's shoulder.

"Then cook some food Han" Joshua replied a little focus on his phone which Jeonghan pouted at.

"Whatever I'll cook then" A hint of upsetness can be heard from Jeonghan's tone as he left the living room to cook some foods, Joshua sighed at his boyfriend's reaction.

CHeeeol

SHuaaa
Cheol i think i made
Jeonghan upset....

CHeeeol
What? Why?

SHuaaa
I may not or maaayy have been focused on my phone for a whole day now °>°"'

CHeeeol
Why? Why're are you focused on your phone?? You do know Jeonghan likes attention right

SHuaaa
I know U>U"' it's just that I've been wanting to get him a ring, a promise ring

CHeeeol
Lmao dude, good luck im pretty sure you now how grumpy Jeonghan is when he's upset

SHuaaa
I know.. Im done for'

CHeeeol
You brought that to yourself-

Joshua sighed again closing his phone, He never meant to upset the older but if you think of it Joshua had done nothing but focus on his phone ever since morning.

He stood up making his way to the kitchen, hoping Jeonghan isn't that upset. "Hannie?" He called and of course no respond from the other.

"Han.. Im sorry" Now approaching gis boyfriend, Joshua apologise. "Mhm" Jeonghan replied a little too short.

"Hanni—" A phone rang that turns out to be from Joshua's phone. "Answer it, it must be important" Jeonghan said coldly as he continue cooking.

Joshua is now hesitating whether he should answer the phone or not but knowing that Jeonghan won't talk to him anytime soon he left the kitchen answering the phone call which made Jeonghan even more upset.

"Hello?"

"Joshua are you busy?"

"Oh hyung, well not really"

"Well Kook was actually wondering if you and Jeonghan would like to come with us? Double date"

A sighed can be heard from Joshua's line on the phone.

"What's wrong? Did you and Jeonghan fight?"

"No no not really, it's just that I can't really leave not now.. I made him upset"

"Hmm.. Why?"

"I was too focused on my phone ever since earlier morning"

"Well I somehow relate, tbh if kook is too focused on his phone and not paying attention to me it's a little upsetting you know.. And maybe Jeonghan's a little more upset because you both been busy at your jobs and now it's weekends of course he'll wa t you guys to spend time together"

"I know, but the thing is"

Joshua paused checking his sorroundings in the living room and went to the balcony closing the glass sliding door.