Five || Lima

"WANNA FIGHT CMON LET'S TAKE IT OUTSIDE" Seungkwan shouted

"SURE THEN CMON" Mingyu replied.

"H-hyungs calm down it's jus-" Jungwoon who's trying to calm the two down got cutted off.

"FOR GOODNESS SAKE SHUT UP OR I'LL BEAT BOTH OF YOU" Jeonghan said snapping out making the members scared, Jeonghan's scary when he's angry.

"Okay what's going on here?" The coach said as he opened the door seeing the mess with Joshua behind him.

"Oh my lord what tf did you guys do why is there fake money scattered?" The coach said.

"We were peacefully playing monopoly" Jay said who's fiddling with his phone.

"Then Seungkwan-hyung and Mingyu-hyung fought because Mingyu-sii stole the last rail road" Jake continued with Jungwon looking scared but adorable and Jeonghan just  pissed as the had been fighting ever since he got there.

"Ok Mingyu and Seungkwan stay here and you both aren't leaving until you make up, the rest you can go home now" The coach said making the two hump with the others leaving.

The two are left in the changing room while Jake, Jay and Jungwon left leaving Joshua and Jeonghan who's still a hit pissed at earlier alone to walk home together.

"Jeonghanie? You good?" Joshua gently asked as he notice that Jeonghan seemed annoyed.

"Yeah.. im fine shuji just annoyed at all the shouting earlier" Jeonghan said calming down but pouting making Joshua smile.

'Cute'

"Well what do you wanna do tonight? We don't have school tomorrow and no practices" Joshua asked with Jeonghan having something on his mind.

"I-i actually have" Jeonghan said looking down blushing hard as they stopped walking.

'Ah' Joshua thought as he knows what Jeonghan wants just by looking at him.

"Well it's been a while hasn't it?" Joshua grabbed Jeonghans chin making the older look at him and smiled.

•--------•

"

" Mngh~" Jeonghan groaned as Joshua kissed him roughly as he pinned him to the wall the moment they got in their dorm.

Joshua putted his tounge in sucking Jeonghan's tounge with the older enjoying it as he let's the younger do so.

"Remember you asked for this Hannie.." Joshua said as he kissed Jeonghan again resulting Jeonghan to let out soft moans.

Joshua then attacked Jeonghan's neck and sucked it and put his hand inside Jeonghan's tshirt touching the older with Jeonghan letting out soft moans as they both get hard.

"Shua.." Jeonghan whimpered with Joshua humming as a response.

"Let's.. go to the bed" Jeonghan blurted out with some heavy breathings as Joshua kept sucking his neck and touching him.

"Mhm" Joshua hummed and kissed Jeonghan again then carrying Jeonghan on the way to the bed still kissing.

"Haa.." Jeonghan exhaled as the younger pinned him down to the bed removing his tshirt.

"Hannie i know you want it but if you keep looking at me like that i might destroy you" Joshua said smirking with Jeonghan looking at him begging for the younger to fuck him already as Joshua slowly made his hand move from Jeonghan's neck to his stomach and on the older's hardened crotch making Jeonghan whimper.