Four || Apat

"SEUNGCHEOL!" Jeonghan shouted as Seungcheol fell down with his head bleeding a bitas his opponent hitted Seungcheol's head with his shoulder and the playersand medic rushing towards Seungcheol.

With the referee whistling, "HEY THAT'S JUST TOO FAR ASSHOLE" Seungkwan pushed the oppenent angrily.

"YEAH ASSHOLE! CHEATERS! YOU GUYS ARENT SUIT IN THE COURT BOOO GET OUT" The crowd shouted almost launching theirself at the oppenents but was stopped when mingyu punched the player that hurted Seungcheol.

"MINGYU THAT'S ENOUGH" their coach said but Mingyu didnt stop and wants to beat the opponent more.

"Shua stop Mingyu, my foot's fine now I'll catch up" Jeonghan said with Joshua nodding and running to the court to stop Mingyu.

"MINGYU-HYUNG STOP IT" Jungwon said as he held Mingyu back with Joshua's help and Jeonghan calming Mingyu down by talking to him.

The opponent is now at sitting on the floor with his mouth bleeding. "You deserve more than that asshole" Seungkwan said just glaring with the other team leaving the gym as the crowd throw some stuffs to them.

"DON'T COME BACK LOSERS!" Jay said as the other team left.

"Seungcheol-hyung! Are you alright?" Seungkwan said as they all turned their attention to Seungcheol who's being treated.

"He's fine for now apparently he's a bit dizzy from the impact we need to talk him to the infirmary immediately" The medic said as Jungwon and the other team members helped Seungcheol go to the infirmary.

"I'll go with them" Jeonghan said worried for Seungcheol with Joshua nodding then Jeinghan went with the others.

"Shua-hyung!" Hansol shouted as his members approach him.

"Is Seungcheol alright?" Wonwoo asked.

"I dont know yet but let's just hope he is" Joshua replied.

"The opponent was such a jerk! They should be expelled in their school" Jihoon claimed angrily.

"Yeah im pretty sure Coach will do something about that" Joshua said with all of them worrying.

•----------•

After a while Joshua and the members are now outside with the members on their way home.

"Hyung we'll go now just text us if he's alright" Jihoon said with Joshua smiling as a response then they waved farewell to each other.

Joshua was about to message Jeonghan when he heard some footsteps.

"Ah Jeonghan how's Seungcheol?" Joshua asked.

"Thankfully he's fine and the impact on his head didn't damage anything he still thinks normally just have a scratch tho" Jeonghan said relieved with Joshua feeling relief.

"That's good" Joshua replied "And your foot?"

"Oh it's completely fine and healed now now i told you it was just a sprain, although the nurse said i shouldn't run too much for a while" Jeonghan said making Joshua smile.

"Well all that matter is that everyone's fine especially you" Joshua pecked Jeonghan's cheek making Jeonghan blush.

"Gentle mf" Jeonghan replied calming himself down with Joshua laughing and replying "Thank you~"

•--------•

The next day Jeonghan and his teammates are gathered up at the gym well except for Seungcheol because their coach insisted that he should rest at his house.