Eight || Walo

"Shua someone's here for you"

"Hyungs?"

"Shuaaaaa My babyyy" Jungkook said as he approach the Younger.

"What are you doing here?" Joshua said trying to pull Jungkook away.

"Don't be like that kookie Shua" the other man who appears to be his older brother said.

"Hyung l-let's not talk here" Joshua said not wanting to talk to his older brother in public.

"Sure then let's go to the back" His older brother replied and both proceeded to go to the back.

"Kook go with the others we're just gonna have a talk" The older said with Jungkook nodding and the two going to the back.

---------

Meanwhile Jeonghan had gone out of the gym to get Joshua since Joshua needs to practice himself, While Jeonghan was finding Joshua he bumped into someone.

"Oh im sorry-" Jeonghan cutted himself off when he saw a familiar face.

"Jeonghan?" Jungkook whispered.

"Hyung?"

"Wow you're wearing abasketball uni you must be in the basketball team then?" Jungkook said.

"Y-yeah.. But hyung have you seen Shua?" Jeonghan asked.

"He's talking with his brother somewhere.. They prefer to talk in private so i can't tell you Jeonghan sorry" Jungkook smiled.

'So he's brother also came to visit?' Jeonghan thought but then smiled at the older.

"Thanks for telling hyung I'll just wait for them to finish talking" Jeonghan said leaving and of course curios on why did they decide to talk in private and Joshua had never really talk about his family to Jeonghan nor his friends the family isn't on good terms.

------

"What brings you here?" Joshua asked coldly with his brother sighed.

"Shua.. Look i know your still mad but i just want to say im sorry okay? I was so occupied by other stuffs that time that i didn't notice mom and dad were putting the pressure on you" His brother said with Joshua still a bit mad.

"And?" Joshua replied.

"And i know about your boyfriend kook told me" His brother said making Joshua look at him mostly glaring at him.

"Relax i won't hurt him nor tell our parents you have my word on that so don't try to murder me" He's brother assured making Joshua stop staring at him.

"Listen here Tae-hyung I couldn't give a shit about your apology or your word but you better stay Jeonghan out of our little problem or it'll only get worse" Joshua threatened with Taehyung just sighing and Joshua leaving.

"But.. Just so you know i already forgave you hyung, A long time now but i don't think we can go back to what we were back then now excuse me" Joshua said one last time before completely leaving.

"I know im sorry.." Taehyung mumbled as he also left.

Meanwhile Jeonghan is currently at the music room waiting for Joshua who's on his way there actually, While waiting for Joshua, Jeonghan looked around the music room and hummed and as busy as the school was you can say Jeonghan and Joshua finally had a day to roam around without the others following them.