Two || Dalawa

"JOSHUA! What happend? Is you're hand alright?" Jeonghan said rushing to Joshua who cutted his hand with the broken glass.

"Wait-no don't come there's broken glass scattered" Joshua said as he stopped Jeonghan from stepping on the broken glass on the floor.

"But you're hurt" Jeonghan said with a worried face wanting to help Joshua with his bleeding hand that made Joshua giggle.

"You're so cute Han but im fine it's just a cut" Joshua smiled reassuring the older that he's fine which calmed Jeonghan down a little.

"I know im just worried but I'll take care of the mess you go clean you're wound before it gets infected" Jeonghan eeplied with Joshua following it and went to their room to get the med kit and cleaned his wound while Jeonghan carefully cleaned the glass shattered on the floor.

Joshua had finished cleaning his wound and putted on a bandage on it and went out to the kitchen with Jeonghan also finishing cleaning the mess up.

"Sorry.." Joshua apologized as Jeonghan putted the mess on the trash can.

"It's fine Shuji i already know how clumsy you are" Jeonghan replied approaching the younger.

"More importantly is you're hand okay?" Jeonghan held Joshua's bandaged hand.

"It's fine the wound's not that deep and not that big nor small, although it stings when i close my hand since it's on my palm and i might not play guutar for a while" Joshua said smiling a bit but pouting that he won't be able to play instruments for a while.

"Hmm that's good as long as you're fine" Jeonghan said kissing Joshua's hand.

"Btw what time is your match? " Joshua asked as he sat at the couch since he already ate with Jeonghan geting food from the kitchen.

"3:00 pm at Hybe university Shuji, You gonna watch?" Jeonghan smiled as he sat down beside Joshua holding his food.

"Hmm i want to but i can't Hannie me and the members are busy composing a song for our school's festival for next friday, Sorry" Joshua said leaning on Jeonghan's shoulder who's eating.

"Aah it's fine you can watch our next match tomorrow, well if you're free" Jeonghan said chewing on his food.

"Mhm im free tomorrow but wouldn't it be weird for me to come alone since of course many of you're admirers will be there too" Joshua claimed.

"Nah that's fine from what they know is that  we're just very close bestfriends and it's normal for bestfriend to watch their games, but if you want you can invite you're members?" Jeonghan claimed finishing his food.

"Sure i will, It's hard keeping us a secret" Joshua replied sighing.

"Yeahh i just wanna reveal to the world that i have you as my lover and that i love you very much" Jeonghan said looking at Joshua whos at his head up and is smiling at Jeonghan.

"Me too Hannie" Joshua said leaning their forehead together.

"But we can't.. Well atleast not yet" Jeonghan sadly added making the smile lf the both became a small smile and pulled their foreheads away

"Yeah.. But atleast we can still keep on loving each other in private.. And in public soon" Joshua said kissing Jeonghan's forehead then they heard a ping from Joshua's phone with Joshua getting his phone checking it.

"It's Jihoon saying to meet him at the svt cafe right now, i think that's where we're gonna continue composing our song" Joshua said making Jeonghan know and then stood up to get dressed.

"I should go to the school to coach actually message us last night to come there at 9 am" Jeonghan said also standing up.

"It's already 9:27 Hannie" Joshua shouted from his room as he change letting Jeonghan know.