Ten || Sampu

"Joshujiii" Jeonghan whined as Joshua is now laying on their bed tired and only hummed a soft hum as a reply.

"Don't sleep yetttt" Jeonghan added with Joshua looking at Jeonghan.

"But im tired Hannie" Joshua groaned and burried his head to the pillow.

"Fine" Jeonghan pouted in defeat.

Joshua then sat his head up and layed down on his back.

"Aren't you tired?" Joshua yawned as he asked the other.

"No not yet, but if you're you can rest now Joshuji" Jeonghan replied somehow still pouting a bit with Joshua just smiling and sighing and he sat up.

"Hannie we just did it 2 days ago" Joshua said reminding Jeonghan.

"W-what? No i did not mean that.." Jeonghan got flustered and responded.

"Then why do you not want me to sleep yet?" Joshua asked as he's really tired and sleepy now ans wants to sleep.

"I wanted to watch a movie with you while cuddling" Jeonghan explained with Joshua wrapping his arms around Jeonghan and layed down with Jeonghan.

"We can cuddle Han.. Let's watch the movie tomorrow hm?" Joshua asked as he cuddle Jeonghan who's feeling so warm and safe now and just hummed a "Mhm" and not for long Joshua heard some soft snores coming from the other.

"Not tired huh?" Joshua joked then continued to cuddle his boyfriend and also went to sleep.

---------

The next day Joshua woke up due to the sunlight hitting his eyes which resulted him to groan and sit up but he still feels exhausted and a little hot and dizzy then he noticed that Jeonghan wasn't beside him.

"Hannie?" Joshua called not having the energy to stand up as he feels hot, exhausted and dizzy but no response from the other.

'Shit i don't really feel good' Joshua thought as he sighed and decided to stood up and went outside their room all dizzy and nauseous.

"Oh Shuji good morning" Jeonghan greeted as he prepeares the food that he's gonna cook.

"Mhm Morning" Joshua timidly greeted as he leaned at the wall feeling dizzy as hell and feels like passing out which Jeonghan noticed.

"Joshuji you alright? You don't look good" Jeonghan asked as he stopped whatever he was doing to approach the younger.

"I don't really feel good.." Joshua manage to blurt out before passing out with Jeonghan shouting "JOSHUA" and catched the younger who seems to be shivering and breathing heavily.

"Oh Shua you have a fever" Jeonghan said as he felt the other all hot and warm and is shivering.

------

A few hours later Joshua woke up with the feeling of a cold towel on his forehead and he then looked at his side and saw a Jeonghan sleeping sitting on the floor with his head on the bed.

"Hannie..wake up the floor is cold" Joshua called making Jeonghan wake up.

"Oh.. Shua hey how are you feeling?" Jeonghan yawned and sat on the bed.

"Mm good a bit thanks" Joshua replied with Jeonghan smiling and brushing Joshua's hair.

"How long was i out?" Joshua asked with Jeonghan removing the cold towel that's warm now and dipped it in the cold water again.