~Thirteen || Labing Tatlo~

"I have to tell you something" Joshua said with Jeonghan humming as a reply as they kept cuddling.

"I'll be going to the states" Joshua said with Jeonghan immediately looking at the younger. "Your not allowed" Jeonghan said as he looked away and hugged Joshua tightly.

"Ouch Hannie- hey it hurts" Joshua whined a bit with Jeonghan not listening. "H-hannie let me finish!.." Joshua added making Jeonghan stopped hugging him tightly and sat up and Joshua sat up too.

"Aich.. That hurts.." Joshua winced in pain with Jeonghan feeling guilty. "Im sorry.." Jeonghan said pouting a bit making Joshua chuckle.

"It's alright, but what i was trying to say is that I'll be going to the states for a month after our graduation only if you want to come with me" Joshua said with Jeonghan calming down and suprised.

"Wait.. Me going to the states.. With you?" Jeonghan asked suprised. "Mhm it's also a great opportunity for you to know my hometown well that's only of you want to" Joshua said caressing Jeonghan's cheeks with Jeonghan smiling.

"You idiot of course i want to go with you" Jeonghan replied holding Joshua's hand who's on his cheeks. "I'll go anywhere with you love"
Jeonghan added with the two smiling warmly at each other and leaned in for a kiss.

The kiss was soft, gentle and passionate with the sunset beaming on the window. Joshua then slid his hands on Jeonghan's waist making Jeonghan gasp and let out a soft moan.

"Do you want to do it Joshuji?" Jeonghan shakily said as they pulled away from the kiss. "Mmmm i don't know Hannie we have class tomorrow" Joshua said as he gave soft kisses to Jeonghan's neck making Jeonghan groan softly everytime Joshuas kisses his neck.

"I-it's.. Hnm.. Up to you Shuji" Jeonghan said moaning softly as Joshua can't help but get horny right now. "Alright but how about you do the work since i might now be able to control myself if i do it?" Joshua said as he pecked Jeonghan's lips.

"Alright.." Jeonghan replied as he slowly got on top of Joshua sitting on the younger's lap who's looking so hot. And Joshua slid his hands on the older's stomach and kissed and bites his neck making Jeonghan groan softly.

"Ride me Hannie" Joshua whispered seductively into Jeonghan's ear who got so turned on by that and did what the younger ordered and you can say Joshua enjoyed the show from his boyfriend who also enjoyed the ride hihi.

-------

The next day Jeonghan was a little bit sore only a little bit but mostly tired since he did hump on Joshua's lap the younger's dick inside of him and Joshua rubbing Jeonghan's dick while doing all that last night and Joshua attend university again with his fans giving him different types of Chocolates which is a lot like a lot and he doesn't really like sweets so he just took it to the music room.

"Oh hey hyung! Popular as always i see" Jun said as the screams from outside were loud as usual. "Yeah.. And i got this do you guys want some?" Joshua then handed the bag full of choclates to the members who got excited and digged in.

"By the way hyung we have a new member" Seokmin said and the came Sunoo. "H-hi im Sunoo, it's a pleasure to be here" Sunno introduced himself with Joshua smiling gently "Welcome to the club"

"Btw guys you remember what i said last week right? So let's start" Joshua said to his members who nodded.

Meanwhile with at the gymnasium noisy as usual because Jeonghan was there and Seungcheol was back and their practicing again but then the coach whistled and menaing 10 minutes water break.