Twelve || Labing Dalawa

"HYUNG!" The members shouted making Joshua and Jeonghan stratled and pulked away from the kiss which the members saw.

"U-um.." Joshua said as he and Jeonghan blushed with the members shocked.

"Right.. Putting that aside first..Hyung are you alright?? " Jihoon said with the others proceeding.

"Yeah im fine just some scratches but my mind and memories are completely fine" Joshua replied with the other smiling.

"Thank god you're fine" Seokmin said as he sighed in relief. "Of course he is, he's even so well to kiss Jeonghan" Jun smirked with the two blushing.

"Alright now that we put that aside, let's talk about it hyung gonna tell us something?" Jihoon said as the others put their attention on the two boys which was Jeonghan and Joshua.

"Haha suprise we're dating" Joshua said as he grabbed Jeonghan's hand and showed their promise ring.

"Wait so that's a promise ring???" Vernon claimed with his mouth forming a O.

"AND JEONGHAN-HYUNG'S THE ONE YOU'VE BEEN POSTING?? AND JOSHUA-HYUNG'S THE ONE YOU'VE BEEN POSTING TOO JEONGHAN-HYUNG?" Seokmin claimed and shouted so loud making Joshua hiss a bit from the loudness of the younger's voice.

"Seokmin shh" Jeonghan said as he noticed Joshua hurted a bit with Jihoon and the others smacking seokmin.

"A-ah sorry" Seokmin claimed as he protect himself from the smacks.

"It's alright he didn't mean too, stop those Jihoon" Joshua said as he chuckled. "Sorry hyung" Jihoon and the others stopped.

"So yeah me and Joshuji are dating for 9 months now" Jeonghan added as he looked at Joshua all smiley with Joshua smiling back and the others pure shock except Wonwoo he actually guessed it.

"Im happy for you hyungs" Wonwoo broke the silence with the couple smiling. "Thanks Wonu" Joshua replied.

"We're happy for you too hyungsss" Seokmin added with Joshua and Jeonghan chuckled.

"We know thanks guys" Joshua said.

"So when do you guys plan on revealing?" Jihoon asked. "After our graduation" Jeonghan replied holding Joshua's hand.

"Aaah i see well happy for you two hyungs and i think we'll visit later for now have your moment" Jihoonsaid as he and the members left with Jeonghan and Joshua chuckling.

"That wasn't so bad" Joshua said. "Yeah but it wasn't planned" Jeonghan replied as he sat down next to Joshua.

"Atleast it went well" Joshua said as he looked at Jeonghan all smiling making Jeonghan look back at him too.

"Im really glad your fine" Jeonghan said as he held Joshua's hand and put it on gis lips kissing it.

"Sorry for suddenly doing that" Joshua said as Jeinghan stopped kissing Joshua's hand but still held it.

"It's fine i understand you we're concerned for your hyung, i would be concerned as well" Jeonghan said. "You may act cold at him but you still care Joshuji" Jeonghan added with Joshua just smiled and looked at the window.

"He really didn't hurt me, he just kind off abandoned me by accident so yeah i was upset but i still care" Joshua said with Jeonghan also looking at the window.

"I can't wait to tell everyone that you're mine" Joshua suddenly said making the older flustered and look at him. "Out of nowhere?" Jeonghan asked a she chuckled with Joshua smiling so proudly.

"Yeah because your that special to me" Joshua said as he held Jeonghan's hands with both his hands and kissed it making Jeonghan completely feel warm and loved.

"Don't make me cry Shuji" Jeonghan said as happy tears started to pill up his tears with Joshua laughing a bit. "Alright alright come here" Joshua said as he opened his hands for a hug and Jeonghan then sat beside him and hugge him.

"Righttt i know that you guys are having your sweet time but we really want to talk with Shua-hyung now since visiting time will be overrrr" Jun said creeping out the door startling the two boys and chuckled.

"Okay, we know" Jeonghan replied as he stood up and went to the door. "I'll visit you tomorrow Joshuji" Jeonghan said with Joshua smiling gently making Jeonghan blush and smiled back the left.

"So 'Hannie' and 'Joshuji' huh?" Jihoon said a sthe members came in with a grin on their face. "Oh shut it you guys" Joshua said as he chuckled then the members laughed and talked with Joshua.

[Honestly they just interviewed Joshua about he and Jeonghan's relantionship]

------------

2 days had passed and it's now monday with Joshua just got discharged from the hospital but the university said it's fine if he wouldn't attend their uni for a week to rest and Joshua did stay at their dorm and rest with Jeonghan now with his teammates.

"Im boredddd" Jeonghan said leaning his head on the table. "I know you miss your boyfriend and want to go home so he could cuddle with you-z" Seungcheol whispered but was cutted off by Seungkwan who said "Or to fuck you-" which Jeonghan immediately covered Seungkwan's mouth as the older blushed.

"I knew it you shouldn't jave be the one to know about it" Jeonghan said as he calms himself down with Seungcheol just laughing.

"But isn't it true hyung?" Seungkwan said with Jeonghan just scoffing and then came Jungwon, nikki and a new guy.

"Hey hyungs" Jungwon said as they sat on their table. "Hey Won who's the new guys?" Jeonghan asked.

"Ah he's Sunoo he's trying he wants to join the music club" Niki introduced with the three seniors[you know who im talking about lmao] making an 'o' with their face.

"Well that's nice" Seungkwan said. "Want me to take you to the music club i know the members there" Seungkwan added with Sunoo being shy and just smiled and nodded and the two proceeded to the music room.

"So Hyung you have a boyfriend huh" Niki said with Jeonghan almost spilling his water but swallowed it.

"Y-yeah hahaha" Jeonghaj replied akwardly. "We saw your post and he's cute even tho he's face is covered but hyung it's kind off odd about you and Shua-hyung posting at the same day? Almost same outfits too" Jungwon added making Jeonghan just laugh akwardly with Seungcheol trying his best not to expose Jeonghan.

"Yeah i was shocked too although didn't Joshua revealed he has a boyfriend before the university's festival?" Jeonghan said trying to change the topic. "Speaking of festival Won i heard you and jay hanged out hmmm" Seungcheol said saving Jeonghan's life which Jeonghan thanked mentally for and Jungwon got flustered.

---------

"Joshujiiii" Jeonghan whined tiredly as he went in their dorm as the university ended with Joshua just reading a book on the couch laying down.

"Joshujiii give me attention" Jeonghan said being all clingy and put his bag down and plopped himself on top of Joshua.

"Hannie.. You're heavy" Joshua said as he put the book away and Jeonghan laying on top of him.

"I missed you so now give me cuddles" Jeonghan said with Joshua chuckling and then hugged Jeonghan who's om top of him and started caressing the olders hair.

"Your so clingy today Hannie.." Joshua said with the two boys still cuddling.

"I have something to tell you"

A/N: HAHAHAHA was i gone for to long peepz HAHA im really sorry but works kept pilling up and i just finished since it's friday huhu but I'll try to make it up and One chapter left🌹💕