Chapter 43

As Lin Suici fell asleep, Pei Chuan was ready to go back to his bedroom to rest.

It was already one o'clock in the night, he tried his best to keep his movements light, and just when he lifted the quilt and was about to get out of bed, someone gently grabbed the corner of his clothes.

Looking back, he met those eyes that had not been fully opened, looking hazy and dazed, with a bit of a bewilderment.

After Lin Suici felt the movement, he almost subconsciously grabbed Pei Chuan's clothes.

Pei Chuan felt like he couldn't leave this time. He didn't expect Lin Suici to rely so much on him like a child. Ultimately, he still lacked a sense of security.

He stroked Lin Suici's head reassuringly, and whispered softly in his ear:

"You continue to sleep, I will go wash up and come back soon."

Upon hearing this, Lin Suici hesitantly let go of his hand, looked at the man worriedly, and then closed his eyes again.

Pei Chuan went back to his bedroom to wash up briefly, then turned back and lay down next to Lin Suici again.

Lin Suici slept in a daze, and when he felt the movement, he subconsciously moved closer, nestled his head into the man's arms, found a comfortable position, and even rubbed against him lightly like a small animal.

Pei Chuan's body stiffened for a moment, then he picked up the remote control to turn off the lamp, and raised his hand in the dark to gently hug the person in his arms.

Lin Suici curled up and shrunk his body, feeling like a small ball for a tall and muscular person like Pei Chuan.

He is very thin with little flesh on his body, but his body feels a little soft when he is hugged, and the faint fragrance of shower gel from him still lingered in Pei Chuan's nose.

The bedroom was very quiet, so quiet that one could hear the even and long breathing of the person in his arms. The warm breath was sprinkled on Pei Chuan's neck, and the skin there felt hot and itchy.

Pei Chuan furrowed his eyebrows lightly in the dark. But for some unknown reason, he suddenly felt a bit restless.

—-

Perhaps because of Pei Chuan by his side, Lin Suici slept soundly and finally didn't wake up in the middle of the night.

The next day it was already bright outside, and when he woke up, he realized that the space next to him was already empty, as if nothing had happened.

Last night, he had the cheek to ask Pei Chuan to sleep with him... He didn't even let him go, and Pei Chuan even coaxed him to sleep.

How could he have done such a thing!

Lin Suici frowned in annoyance, only to realize later that he felt extremely embarrassed, and wished he could find a hole to burrow in.

At this moment, he felt itchy on the soles of his feet, as if something was moving.

Lin Suici sat up from the bed in a daze, and saw a little red guy arching around his feet, it was little Lucky.

This little guy in the morning is full of energy.

Lin Suici's mood improved a lot. He hugged Lucky in his arms and rubbed it a few times, as if feeling a bit dissatisfied. The little guy groaned and flipped his short legs, he escaped from his arms, jumped off the bed nimbly and ran outside.

Lin Suici got out of bed and chased after him.

He picked up Lucky again at the door, and just as he stood up, he saw that the door of the master bedroom next door had been opened from the inside.