Chapter 31

Pei Group.

After finishing a meeting, Pei Chuan just came out of the conference room, accompanied by several executives, who were discussing various issues among themselves.

Assistant Li also followed behind. He answered the phone and then approached Pei Chuan, whispering in his ear, "Master Pei, Jiang Jingyan from the Jiang Group wants to see you. He is already waiting in the reception room."

Upon hearing this, Pei Chuan frowned invisibly, and dismissed all the executives around him.

"I won't see him." His voice was cold, without any hesitation, and as he spoke, he kept walking towards the elevator.

Pei group has not had any cooperation with Jiang group recently. He just brought Lin Suici home yesterday, and Jiang Jingyan came here today.

Assistant Li also vaguely felt that Jiang Jingyan is here because of Lin Suici, but seeing the expressionless face of his boss, he didn't say much.

He could only ask the secretary to send Jiang Jingyan away.

Pei Chuan returned to his office and casually unfastened the top two buttons of his shirt. Then, he took out his phone and made a phone call.

The person on the phone is Uncle Li.

Pei Chuan inquired about Lin Suici's situation.

"Master Lin stayed in the room all the time and didn't come out, and he didn't eat much at breakfast."

"Don't leave him alone in the room, take him around the villa."

After giving a few more instructions, Pei Chuan hung up the phone.

He threw the phone on the desk, took out a pack of cigarettes from the drawer and put one in his mouth, holding the metal lighter in his right hand, he lit it with a "click".

"Master Pei, that President Jiang refused to leave and said he must see you." Assistant Li knocked on the door and came in.

Pei Chuan acted as if he hadn't heard it. He casually held the cigarette between his index finger and middle finger and took a puff from time to time. The sparks flickered, and his cold face was shrouded in white smoke, making it impossible to see his expression clearly.

After a while, he said slowly: "Let him come up."

A few minutes later, Jiang Jingyan, led by the secretary, arrived at the top floor of the Pei Group Building.

"President Jiang, please come inside."

"Thank you."

Jiang Jingyan nodded politely at Assistant Li, then walked into the spacious President's office, and saw Pei Chuan sitting at his desk.

Not far behind Pei Chuan is a whole wall of french windows, with bright light shining through them.

Pei Chuan calmly leaned back against the back of the office chair, and raised his head slightly, his clear and sharp profile was against the light. He casually placed his hand on the armrest of the chair as his fingers held a half burned cigarette.

He glanced at the person who came in from the outside, and put the cigarette between his fingers into the ashtray to extinguish it.

Pei Chuan didn't get up, but just said casually: "Please sit down."

Jiang Jingyan immediately noticed that Pei Chuan's attitude towards him was not friendly.

They used to have business dealings with each other, and Pei Chuan was indifferent to everyone, but there was only one person...