DEPRESSION, APHASIA

When Lin Suici reacted, he realized that he nodded unknowingly and agreed to go back with the man.

  "..."

  Forget it, anyway, he doesn't know where to go now, it's the same wherever he goes.

  Lin Suici pulled the corners of his pale lips very lightly, but there was still loneliness deep in his eyes. He got up and walked out of the square beside Pei Chuan.

  He walked very slowly, his eyes kept looking at a certain place, his brow seemed to be a little tangled and hesitant.

  A few seconds later, he tentatively stretched out his hand, his thumb and index finger grabbed Pei Chuan's shirt cuff and tugged lightly.

  Pei Chuan looked down, a hint of surprise flashed in his eyes, "What's wrong?"

  He stopped and looked back at Lin Suici.

  Lin Suici immediately released his hand from his cuff, and then raised his finger to point somewhere.

  Next to the green tree not far away, sat an old grandmother who set up a stall selling flowers. The old woman had gray hair, and although the clothes were old, they were kept clean and tidy. Her body was slightly hunched, guarding the flowers on the stall in front of her.

  Passers-by just glanced at the stall and continued on their way.

  The hope on the grandmother's face quickly turned to despair.

  When Lin Suici was sitting on the bench just now, he had been paying attention to the old woman selling flowers. After almost an hour of work, the old woman didn't sell a few flowers.

  He took out his pockets, but unfortunately he didn't even have a coin.

  It was obvious that he was not doing well and could not see the future, but after seeing the lonely expression on the old woman's face, Lin Suici would still feel sympathy.

  "Want to buy flowers?" Pei Chuan quickly understood what Lin Suici meant. He looked at the other party's slightly hesitant expression, "Really?"

  Lin Suici hesitated for a moment, then nodded to Pei Chuan.

  His behavior seemed a bit reckless. After all, he was not familiar with the man, but he asked him to buy something for him.

  He frowned slightly, seemingly annoyed, watching Pei Chuan's expression uncertainly.

  However, he didn't know that his every move fell into Pei Chuan's eyes.

  Pei Chuan's mood suddenly became happy, he hooked his lips very lightly, and said, "Buy it for you."

  Lin Suici stood there in a daze, watching the back of Pei Chuan as the man gradually walked away, the sunset swaying on him on his body, it seemed as if a faint hazy golden light shrouded him around him.

  It wasn't until the man stopped and turned around and waved at him, he didn't react and followed with his head down.

  "Two young men, do you want to buy flowers?" The flower-selling grandmother looked up at the two people standing in front of the stall, with a polite and kind smile on her face covered with age marks.

  A small booth with only three common flowers, red roses, carnations, and sunflowers.

  Lin Suicic nodded to the grandmother. He had no money, so he could only look at the man beside him crampedly.

  Pei Chuan said in a low voice, "We want all of these, how much?" The

  grandmother's eyes lit up immediately, she was visibly happy, and asked uncertainly, "You really want it all, young man?"