Chapter 37

During this period, it was the first time that Pei Chuan saw Lin Suici crying.

Lin Suici didn't move when he cried. He bit his lips, as if trying to control himself from crying, but there was still a very thin whimper coming from his throat, like a kitten.

He is obviously not breaking down and crying uncontrollably, but it seems that he has been wronged to the extreme.

Even though sparkling tears silently flowed all over his pale cheeks, he still restrained himself from making any sound, as if a piece of cotton was stuck in his throat, so uncomfortable that he could hardly breathe.

Warm tears fell on Pei Chuan's hands, which seemed to make his skin hot.

Looking at the person in front of him at this moment, Pei Chuan's heart seemed to be pricked by an invisible needle, with an indescribable pain.

He raised his hand and rubbed the young man's hair reassuringly, and gently wiped the tears from his face with his fingertips, "Don't hold back, just cry if you want to."

More tears fell.

Lin Suici lowered his head, revealing a fragile neck under his dark hair, with a sharp contrast. Due to restraint, his thin shoulders trembled uncontrollably.

Pei Chuan pressed the remote control, and raised the partition, blocking the driver's sight in front, and separated a small closed space.

He said patiently again: "Be good, cry out if you want to."

Pei Chuan's usual voice has always been indifferent and distant, but now his low and gentle tone seems as if he is coaxing a child.

Pei Chuan's rare gentleness and patience was given to the person in front of him.

He doesn't know why, perhaps he just didn't want to see the lonely and helpless appearance of the child.

He does not like it.

Lin Suici bit his lip so hard that it was almost bleeding, he raised his eyes filled with tears, and a blurry face appeared in his vision.

The last line of defense in his heart seemed to have collapsed all of a sudden, and he couldn't help but cry out, tears streaming down like broken beads.

Pei Chuan said 'be good' again, and then opened his arms and hugged the young man who was crying like a child into his arms.

Lin Suici didn't have the strength and he didn't want to resist either, so he buried his face in Pei Chuan's chest, and cried in a muffled voice, his fingers tightly clutching the other's shirt until his knuckles turned white.

It was a gesture with a bit of dependence and intimacy, something Lin Suici wouldn't have done before.

Pei Chuan could vaguely sense that Lin Suici's attitude towards him seemed to have changed, and he was no longer so resistant.

Or perhaps he just lost control of his emotions for a while, after all, he is the only one around the child now.

Pei Chuan is not good at comforting people, he just gently stroked Lin Suici's back with his hand, the other person's thin body was uncontrollably trembling under his palm.

Pei Chuan could feel that his shirt was soaked with tears.

His ears were filled with sobs of grievances. He lowered his eyes and looked at the person in his arms, and from time to time he whispered a few words, "It's okay."

"Don't be afraid."

The low-key luxury car was driving at a high speed on the road, and no one knew what was happening in the car.