PICKED UP THE LITTLE POOR

The rain was pouring, and the raindrops slammed into the windshield like dense bullets, and the wipers swung back and forth.

  It was dim and dark outside, and the headlights were shining brightly, illuminating a section of the road ahead.

  The man's dull gaze passed through the car window and stopped at the figure standing in the middle of the road.

  The rain was heavy, and even with the headlights illuminating, he still couldn't see the person's appearance. He could only see a thin figure, with his head lowered, standing alone in the majestic rain.

  The rain hit him, and he didn't seem to feel it, just stood motionless.

  Just as Pei Chuan looked over, Lin Suici also raised his eyes and looked forward.

  Across the rain screen and the car window, Pei Chuan couldn't see each other's face, let alone his eyes.

  But at this moment, Pei Chuan felt that hopeless, numb and helpless look in his face.

  There was a slight fluctuation in the man's calm eyes.

  The driver honked his horn and honked loudly.

  But Lin Suici, who was standing on the road, was still indifferent, didn't dodge, didn't even move his eyelids.

  He was very tired, he didn't even have the strength to move his fingers, his head was heavy and painful, and his vision was blurred.

  His eyelids slowly closed, and his thin figure fell limply to the ground as if it had been blown down by the wind and rain.

  "This... why did he faint? Could it be that he is here to touch porcelain?" The driver sighed in surprise.

  Afraid of delaying his boss's time, Li Tesuke hurriedly said, "Master Pei, I'll go out and have a look." After that, Li Tesuke hurriedly opened the umbrella and got out of the car.

  But he didn't notice that Pei Chuan, who was sitting in the back, also opened the door after he got out of the car.

  A long leg stepped out of the car door, and the shiny expensive leather shoes stepped on the ground and were instantly wet.

  Pei Chuan didn't even hold an umbrella.

  When the two bodyguards sitting at the back saw this, before they could be surprised, they quickly got out of the car and lifted the black umbrella over the man's head.

  "Master Pei, why did you come down?" Li Tesuke said in surprise.

  Having been with Pei Chuan for the past few years, he knew that his boss had a cold temperament and was always someone who didn't like to meddle in others business. Besides, it was raining heavily now, even if he had an umbrella, it wouldn't help.

  Pei Chuan didn't speak, and walked straight to the man who fainted on the ground with his long legs. The bodyguards followed closely to hold an umbrella for him.

  Li Tesuke also quickly followed with an umbrella.

  Pei Chuan bent his knees and squatted beside Lin Suici, so close enough to see that face clearly.

  The thin young man curled up slightly, his eyes tightly closed, his long eyelashes were smashed into clusters by the rain, trembling slightly like a wounded butterfly.

  The rain had already washed away his small face stained with dust and sweat, and his facial features became more handsome and cold, but his face was bloodless and pale and almost transparent.