Chapter 34

Lin Suici's footsteps stopped, and a look of surprise appeared on his pale face for a moment. He never expected Jiang Jingyan to appear here.

He stared at Jiang Jingyan in a daze, holding the handrail of the stairs tightly, with clear blue veins appearing on the back of his fair hand.

In the next second, Jiang Jingyan quickly walked up to Lin Suici and asked, "Suici, how are you doing?"

He put his hands on Lin Suici's thin shoulders, his handsome brows were filled with concern, and he looked up and down at the person in front of him.

Lin Suici's face was pale, his eyes were lifeless, and he had lost a lot of weight. His body was so thin that it seemed as if it was swaying with the wind.

Jiang Jingyan had seen Lin Suici's appearance in the surveillance video before, but seeing it with his own eyes, his heart couldn't help but twitch.

Moreover, the main culprit behind all this is Jiang Le, his beloved younger brother.

Jiang Jingyan's mood was complicated, he felt both distressed and guilty.

"Suici, I've been looking for you all this time, and you are staying here... Did Pei Chuan bully you?"

"Why don't you speak?"

"He has aphasia."

An indifferent voice sounded in Jiang Jingyan's ears, and Pei Chuan walked down the stairs unhurriedly, his eyes swept over Lin Suici, and then stayed on Jiang Jingyan. With a hint of coldness in his flat tone, he said: "Mr. Jiang, you are breaking into my house."

Jiang Jingyan was still puzzled by the word "aphasia", and suddenly caught a glimpse of Lin Suici looking at Pei Chuan with a faint emotion similar to panic in his eyes.

"Brother, I brought him in."

Pei Yu, who watched the whole scene, raised his hand to speak, then tactfully stepped aside while hugging Lucky, he raised his eyebrows and said, "You guys continue."

He stroked the chin of the puppy in his arms, and his fox eyes covered under the lens flashed brightly.

Tsk... Another good show to watch.

It is still a VIP seat for eating melons in the front row.

Pei Yu ignored his brother's unfriendly glance.

"Suici, did Pei Chuan do something to you?"

Jiang Jingyan frowned, and wondered why Lin Suici felt flustered when he saw Pei Chuan? If Pei Chuan didn't do something, then why would he feel uneasy and afraid?

However, Lin Suici just shook his head silently.

Pei Chuan treated him very well, no matter what his purpose was, Pei Chuan hasn't harmed him until now.

He just hasn't recovered yet, because of the scene he saw just now, he subconsciously felt a little uneasy when he saw the man's figure.

Jiang Jingyan didn't quite believe it, "Don't be afraid, just tell me."

Pei Chuan frowned invisibly, and his sharp gaze fell on Jiang Jingyan, "Mr. Jiang, please leave."

There is an undeniable sense of oppression in his cold voice.

"I already said that he doesn't want to see you."

Jiang Jingyan clenched his fists secretly, and said in a cold and unyielding tone: "Of course I will leave, but I will take my brother with me."

After speaking, he turned his attention to Lin Suici who had been silent all this time, "Suici, I know you have been wronged, I know what Jiang Le did, I will explain everything to my parents, and ask him to personally apologize to you."