THE TRUTH

The bodyguard in black pulled out the cloth stuffed in the scarred face and the bald mouth.

  "Be honest!" In the small and crowded living room, there were only five or six bodyguards standing in black, tall and strong, and they looked very oppressive, especially the man standing among them, although he looked indifferent , but the whole body exudes a powerful aura that strangers should not approach.

  The scarred face and the bald head are both gangsters in this piece. They usually show off their might and domineering in front of others, but now they are very cowardly.

  "Brothers, is there a misunderstanding between us? Did you admit the wrong person?"

  "Yes, yes, we have something to say, we didn't do anything!"

  They just made a lot of money a few days ago. They were happily drinking and eating meat just now, but who knew that a group of men in black suddenly broke in and tied them up without saying a word.

  "Stop talking nonsense, keep your mouth shut!" the bodyguard warned in a bad tone.

  Pei Chuan put his hands in his pockets and looked at them condescendingly, his long eyelashes drooping slightly, and his calm black eyes were as deep as a thousand-year-old well, hiding a bit of coldness.

  "A few days ago, you kidnapped two boys, didn't you?"

  Although it was an inquiring voice, his unwavering voice sounded more like a declarative sentence, with a firm tone.

  Both the scarred face and the bald head froze for a moment, then looked at each other in dismay.

  "This..."

  Then they met the cold and ruthless gazes of several bodyguards.

  The bald head swallowed nervously, "Yes... there is such a thing."

  The bodyguard on the side put the cleaned chair behind Pei Chuan, he sat down and calmly looked at the man lying on the ground. people.

  The man's well-defined facial features were shrouded in the dim light of the room, his side face was cold and stern, and his thin lips moved:

  "Explain the ins and outs of the matter clearly, I advise you to tell the truth."

  There was a naked warning in the low and gentle voice and threats.

  The scarred face and bald head instantly felt a chill down their spines, trembling with fear, and a layer of cold sweat broke out on their foreheads.

  The meaning of the man's words does not seem to be bluffing.

  Scar's face stammered: "If... if we have all explained, can you let us go?"

  Pei Chuan pursed his lips and seemed to laugh silently, but there was no smile in his eyes, "You what?"

  He asked back.

  The two had a chill on their backs again, and at the same time realized a problem – it might be miserable to say it, but it would definitely be worse if not.

  "Don't be angry, let's talk, let's talk."

  "Some time ago, a rich young master named Jiang Le found us through someone else's introduction. He is the young master of the Jiang Group."

  "He paid us to help him with the case. Let 's cooperate with him to tie up the illegitimate son of the Jiang family named Lin Suici, and then accompany him to act in a play."

  "Although we are not good people, we don't do anything that hurts the world. We refused at first, but who asked the young master of the Jiang family to give too much money, we just..." The two of them explained the cause and effect of the matter line by line.